Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Postmaster

mongo75 is a name known to allmongo75 is a name known to allmongo75 is a name known to allmongo75 is a name known to allmongo75 is a name known to allmongo75 is a name known to all
danny jones
Thumbs up Way overdue thanks and props to a local company - DRIVLINES INC

After a frustrating debacle with another driveline place in the IE, I had a wobble in my driveshaft, so I contacted Wade King over at www.Drivelinesinc.com (949) 951-9673 on a weekend with my problem. He wrote back the same day and told me to bring it in Monday.
I soon remembered that I met Wade at the F-100 Nats off the 91fwy a few years ago, and was impressed by his Patriotism, and found out he was a fellow Marine, so we hit it off really well.
Well come Monday morning, I took it in to him. I walked in and we talked a bit, he went outside checked it out, and as he wrote me up a work order, I told him I'd be waiting since I didn't have a ride back to my house. He took his keys and tossed them to me! I was shocked that he actually let me, a stranger (other than we're brothers by virtue of the Corps) drive his nice custom van home.
When he got into it, he caleld and told me of three different options I had to get it fixed. We discussed it, and a couple of hours later he told me to come pick it up. I won't say what he charged me, but lets just say that he was way more than reasonable, and I won't ever hesistate to bring my baby to him and his shop again.

Thanks again Wade for the professional work brother!

Disclaimer- I wasn't paid for this write up, I didn it 'casue he deserved it!
Danny PAA member #12
SoCal Chapter Member
E99 F-350 Dually Van turbo 4x4 CC LB 7.3L, AFE intake, 3 gauge pillar, 4" Magnaflow SS str8-pipe, DP Tuner, Swamps 175/146 SS inj, ARP head and bottom studs, Comp 910 springs, ITP Ovrbst, CCV mod, SS HPX, home made Reg-return, Foil Del, ZooDad, Air Horns 320hp/704tq
Old 01-15-2011, 10:51 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Nice report, Danny. And good to know of a worthy shop in the area. Thanks.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 01-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Postmaster

orng1 has a very good reputation on FTE.orng1 has a very good reputation on FTE.orng1 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sounds like a great place and guy.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Freshman User

Ummms is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have had a good experience with them too, I changed out my 4 speed for a 5 speed manual in my 63 nova so I had Wade shorten my alumnium driveshaft, I ended up breaking one of the welds on the shaft a couple months later and both wade and I didn't know If it was his weld or if it was the original welds on the driveshaft. So he just rewelded it and balance it for no charge. That was around 3 years ago.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Elder User

T8R has a very good reputation on FTE.T8R has a very good reputation on FTE.T8R has a very good reputation on FTE.T8R has a very good reputation on FTE.
Always good to hear that shops like this still exist. Thanks for the heads up.

F250 2WD Crew w/ ISSpro guages, 6637 intake, MBRP 4" exhaust, Riffraff High Pressure Crossover, Garrett Power Max BB turbo, Stage 2 Single Shot Injectors and DP tuner. Thanks to Clay at Riffraff. Update: 6.0 oil cooler, John Woods transmission, etc...
Old 01-19-2011, 04:00 PM