Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
BS in January

Hey Guys,
Sorry for starting this a little late. I wasn't even in state at the beginning of the month. lol.

After we got back from our trip, my wife and I have been busy with either work for her or my starting classes back up for the new semester.

Yep My nursing classes started up Monday! That means I can start to see an end to school. Even if it is still a ways off.

Add on the baby being sick it has been a busy 13 days so far.

So what has been going on with all of you guys? Busy with work? Liking the weather? I love the snow just not the chill.

Lets hear it... Corey might be bringing some others to chime in and BS with us. lol
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Welcome to Corey!

I have been quite busy. Usually between Christmas and New Years I can expect a little down time and spend some time with the wife and kids. Not this year. I shouldn't complain cause I know enough people that don't have work right now. So, I am grateful for that. This month has been no different either. I've had enough snow. Playing in it is one thing. Working in it is another,,,
Old 01-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

Ryan M Weghorn
YEs walking between classes in the chilly air is not a fun time. Thankfully I only have to switch building two times. But then there is the walk to the truck.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh View Post
YEs walking between classes in the chilly air is not a fun time. Thankfully I only have to switch building two times. But then there is the walk to the truck.
Well, of you dressed like me, the walk wouldn't be bad at all. Insulated bib overalls over my work clothes, and an insulated, hooded sweatshirt, insulated work boots, and leather gloves. When I'm moving, I'm fine. When I have to kneel there and run my line boring machine for about an hour on an axle, that is, well, boring! And doesn't require much movement on my part, which allows for me to get kinda chilly.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

Ryan M Weghorn
I am at the stage in my schooling that I have to attend classes in business casual attire. So I am going to classes in dockers and polo shirt and my lab coat.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Been cold!!!!!!!!!!! But With the short days and Dawn and I riding to work together I don't see much daylight lol. I have gotten to plow at work a few times. John and Ryan I feel for you.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM
Hangin 10 bra
Garage is empty, add now

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning to my fellow FTE people!
Time to rise and shine...
Have a wonderful day all!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter