Price: $21000
Mileage: 0
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige

2005 Ford F-350 Dually XLT 4x4 Crew Cab 4dr 6.0 Diesel . First this is the cleanest 05 you will ever find anywhere no doubt. Im the 2nd owner and its had seat covers and weatherguard floor mats front and back since the day it rolled off the lot. Interior is all 100% perfect and clean. Its tan cloth with not even a sign of wear on the driver seat. Exterior is also very clean. Has a couple of rock chips on the rear fenders but other than that its very clean and in excellent shape. Has one collision on car fax which was in the driver front fender in which the fender and front bumper were replaced. The original owner advised me that he hit a deer causing the damage.
93k miles with following upgrades. AFE cold air kit with cone air filter, Banks 5in turbo back stainless exhaust with stainless monster Banks muffler, Sinister EGR delete with new oil cooler, ARP head bolts with Cometic MLX head gaskets, Bully Dog Triple Dog GT tuner. All upgrades have been done in the past year to year and a half. Im 37 yrs old and original owner was in his 50's so I can tell you that this truck has never been hotrodded or abused in anyway!
Has a 6in Superlift lift kit with heavy duty shocks all around and doubled up heavy duty steering stabilizers. Have 4 brand new 35x12.5x17 BFG all terrain tires on the rear. Still needs the fronts replaced. Just didnt have the money for 6 at one time. Bed is Rhino lined with an aluminum toolbox. Has ventshades on all 4 windows with tint and bug guard on front of hood. Has 15,000lb factory hitch and goosneck in the bed. This has not been a tow rig at all. Its been more for show than anything.
Has factory premium sound system with 8 speaker 6 disc cd player. Everything works from cold ac/hot heat, cruise, power windows and key less entry, 2 new batteries.
Display on tuner shows it averages 18mpg and gets as good as 22mpg on the interstate.
The 6.0 was plagued with problems so that was reason for the upgrades that were made. This truck is very reliable and I would drive it across country right now with no worry or hesitation. Truck has the power of a sports car when you want it with 4 tunes at the touch of a button. I could go on and on about this truck. I absolutely love this truck but with a new baby on the way I could really use to get out from under the payment. Otherwise I honestly would not sale it.
There isnt anything at all wrong with the truck. I have spent a small fortune on this truck to get passed the known problems with these motors. The only thing is at some point the front tires will need replaced as I stated earlier in the ad. Who ever gets this truck will be getting one awesome truck with no worries at all!

Lifted F-350 Dually For Sale