Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Post a Pic of Your Ride!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Buzz44
Thanks Dylan Im putting mine in a few shows too. Good luck with your full size Bronc its looking good I love the big meats on it. Im toying with the idea to have some on mine just for show. My 65 doesnt see much offroad anymore.
You going to the show at Wendle Ford on the 16th of June? I'm planning on trying to be there at that show for Buford's official debut, but we'll see if I'm able to walk worth diddly by then. Granted, it's father's day, but I'm not a father, and my dad would rather go to a car show, knowing him. So, if I can get Buford cleaned up, and get a couple items taken car of, I think I might make it there for that show. I figured that a Ford dealership would be a good spot for Buford's first show.

As for the big tires, I'm running 35's and I have no intention of running Buford in the mud, dirt, or dust ever again. He's just a big, overbuilt, baby anymore. Maybe 20 years from now when the luster is gone, we'll see if he goes on dirt roads then.....lol

Old 05-25-2013, 02:28 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still run mine off the dirt trail once in a while but nothing to brag about. I've got a car show at the beginning of July and towards the end of it. Both my vw and the bronco will make an appearence even though neither are much for show cars.

Old 05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Buzz44
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Behemoth
You going to the show at Wendle Ford on the 16th of June? I'm planning on trying to be there at that show for Buford's official debut, but we'll see if I'm able to walk worth diddly by then. Granted, it's father's day, but I'm not a father, and my dad would rather go to a car show, knowing him. So, if I can get Buford cleaned up, and get a couple items taken car of, I think I might make it there for that show. I figured that a Ford dealership would be a good spot for Buford's first show.

As for the big tires, I'm running 35's and I have no intention of running Buford in the mud, dirt, or dust ever again. He's just a big, overbuilt, baby anymore. Maybe 20 years from now when the luster is gone, we'll see if he goes on dirt roads then.....lol
It wasnt listed in my calander of events for 2013. Ill be at Car Delene on the night of the 14 for that cruze. I went last year for the first time and had a blast. Fathers day at Wendle sounds like it should be doable what time does it kick off.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
jgavac
Cargo Master
Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts
"Cool Bayview Nights" car show is the 6th of July out here on the Island if anyone wants to make the drive out. It's small, but gets bigger every year.

As far as rides, I got a new one. Not a ferd, but it's still mine

-Jameson

Old 05-27-2013, 08:25 PM
lucky_thirteen
Senior User
Mine got a motor shoved into it today

Old 05-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by Buzz44
It wasnt listed in my calander of events for 2013. Ill be at Car Delene on the night of the 14 for that cruze. I went last year for the first time and had a blast. Fathers day at Wendle sounds like it should be doable what time does it kick off.
You're right, it wasn't in the INCCC Calendar, but the show is on the 16th of June at Wendle Ford. There is no entry fee, it's open to all cars, and it includes a raffle ticket that is also worth $5 for the catering business that will be there (if you don't want to walk across the street to McDonalds, Wendy's, etc.) The show starts at 9am, so I'm assuming that check-in is then, or shortly before that.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it to that yet as I still can't walk very well, but I'm going to try to make it there if I can. Sounds like it's a decent little show, but my guess is a lot of people will be busy with father's day, or they had already gone to the Car-d'Alene on Saturday the 15th. I'd like to go to the Car-d'Alene, but I wanted my first show to be at the Ford dealership (good joo joo, I guess...lol).

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out if I make it to the show.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Buzz44
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Behemoth
You're right, it wasn't in the INCCC Calendar, but the show is on the 16th of June at Wendle Ford. There is no entry fee, it's open to all cars, and it includes a raffle ticket that is also worth $5 for the catering business that will be there (if you don't want to walk across the street to McDonalds, Wendy's, etc.) The show starts at 9am, so I'm assuming that check-in is then, or shortly before that.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it to that yet as I still can't walk very well, but I'm going to try to make it there if I can. Sounds like it's a decent little show, but my guess is a lot of people will be busy with father's day, or they had already gone to the Car-d'Alene on Saturday the 15th. I'd like to go to the Car-d'Alene, but I wanted my first show to be at the Ford dealership (good joo joo, I guess...lol).

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out if I make it to the show.
Ok thanks for posting up the start time on Wendle. Ill be looking for you and your big truck there. I must have missed something whats up with the trouble you are having getting around. Thanks again hope to meet you at Wendle.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Oh, I'm just still mending from surgery I had a while back. They had to detach my Achilles tendon, remove a bunch of bone from a spur that had grown directly into the tendon, and the reattach the tendon again. I'm still pretty gimpy, but I'm starting to get around a bit. So, my guess is that I'll be able to make it to the show unless something stupid happens (which is always a possibility with me).

Old 06-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Isthisonthetest
New User
Well that doesn't look right.

Oh, that would do it.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:07 PM
jgavac
Cargo Master
Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts
Damn that sucks man! You ok?

-Jameson

Old 06-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Isthisonthetest
New User
That was my little sister, trying to post a fastest new license to first crash time. She walked away with a bloody nose but the truck was done. Too bad to, only had 376,000 on it.

Old 06-02-2013, 04:10 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Aw man, what happened? Sad to see the truck is totaled but glad your sis is ok. That's the important part.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Isthisonthetest
New User
She turned left in front of some on coming traffic. All the hours of driving with someone in the passenger seat and the traffic safety course can't help you if you're not paying attention. Anyway, shame about the truck, it been in the family for almost 30 years. There wasn't much worth salvaging but the recently redone bench seat is now a handy rolling couch for the shop.

Last edited by Isthisonthetest; 06-02-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old 06-02-2013, 07:06 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Oh bummer. That does look comfy though, was the frame all bent put of shape as well? It looked kind of torqued a bit but it might just be the cab and flat tire.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Isthisonthetest
New User
It was done, the frame was twisted down the long axis and the rails at the front were shoved over a good six inches.

Quick Reply: Post a Pic of Your Ride!!!