Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Arrow Free Ford Parts!

I need to get rid of a couple of tons of 67-72 ford parts. I have good cabs, beds, doors, fenders, etc. All free to whoever will come and get them. Also a cab and front end sheetmetal for an 87 F250 extended cab.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 12-22-2010, 02:15 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
35 views and nobody want's any of it? So be it, it all goes to the crusher, what a waste.........

Old 12-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Sorry Don. You know my situation already... if I had space for it I would probably take everything I could get my hands on.
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 12-22-2010, 02:21 PM

No bad on you Evan. I know your situation.....It just gripes me that all this rust free stuff will be crushed for scrap. Guys back east would kill for this stuff, but the cost of shipping is just to high......

Old 12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a great reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a great reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a great reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Don if I still had the 67 I would be on my way.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 12-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Posting Guru

WarOzz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey Don I would take those 87 parts for the boys truck, wouldn't be able to come get them until like February though.
1975 F250 Camper Special - Soon To Be Transformed!
Old 12-22-2010, 06:58 PM

There yours Ed. I'll save them for ya. How much of it do ya want?

Old 12-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks! I cannot think of one piece of sheet metal on the front that he hasn't dented in lol
Old 12-22-2010, 07:18 PM

You could actually have the whole truck (minus the engine/trans) if ya want. I was going to make a pickup box trailer out of the back half, but I have 5 already.......

He bought it for a hundred bucks from a local farmer that thought the engine was bad because the oil pressure was way low. Harley found the oil pressure sending unit was leaking BAD! Put a mechanical guage on it and the pressure is great.......He wound up with a good low milage 7.3 with a C6 and GearVenders OD unit!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Posting Guru

Sounds like he did real good on that deal lol!

Send me a pic if you can... I might just take the whole thing!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOzz View Post
Sounds like he did real good on that deal lol!

Send me a pic if you can... I might just take the whole thing!

Here ya go!
Click the image to open in full size.

I am keeping the running boards for the wifes short bed, but you can have the rest. And, it also has a good title!

Old 12-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Posting Guru

I see a project waiting to happen right there! I will take that off your hands.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:57 PM

It's yours my friend!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Posting Guru

Wow man I don't even know what to say... Thanks!!!
I just showed my son he got all excited and told me to find him a 12BT while he is at boot camp.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:20 PM

Not a problem my friend. Just glad to see it go to somebody that will get some use out of it.

One down, and another dozen to go.........

Old 12-22-2010, 09:20 PM