Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Junior User

Spydycarnge is starting off with a positive reputation.
Seat upholstery fabric

I have a 1982 F250 with a 50/50 split bench seat and I am trying to find the stock fabric to redo the seats with. My seats are red with white or gray accent designed checks. I know it the detroit book number for my interior is #0128 used in 80's trucks and broncos. I am looking for the fabric only not a shop to do the seats.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:37 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Here ya go! Largest Selection of Cloth, Vinyl & Leather Automobile Upholstery - SMS Auto Fabrics

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Posting Guru

1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.
I purchased the material for two trucks [1984 & 1986 F150] and have just recently had the repair work done. The material was purchased from SMS and I am quite pleased with the outcome.

They will send a small sample, so you can be sure the material is a match. I was pleased with the product and their customer service. They are located in Oregon.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Postmaster

Fordzilla80 has a great reputation on FTE.Fordzilla80 has a great reputation on FTE.Fordzilla80 has a great reputation on FTE.Fordzilla80 has a great reputation on FTE.Fordzilla80 has a great reputation on FTE.
SMS customer service depends on whether or not you're picky on having the exact material. They sent me the wrong material for my truck the first time I requested a sample, and then they denied that it was the wrong material. After I sent them pictures proving it was wrong, they half corrected their mistake. I had asked for black vinyl, black cloth, and silver vinyl, because those will be the colors/pattern of my seat. When my second sample request came, The Black Vinyl and Black cloth were exactly what I wanted, but they neglected to include the silver vinyl. Either way, they have the right stuff, so they're pretty much the best, even though their customer service sucked for me. I recommend the product, but not the service.
2003 Ford Ranger Edge+
-3.0 V6/M5OD-R1/Ford 8.8
Old 12-22-2010, 02:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks

Tags
1968, 1980s, 2003, automotive, f250, fabric, ford, material, oem, older, oregon, pickups, seat, sms, truck, upholstery