Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Hello Ohio

HI Guys, been a while since I jumped in your threads. What's up?

Ray seems like you guys have been almost as quiet as the Kentucky guys! How was gokarting this year?
Give me a call anytime after Friday. I am playing hooky from studying for a final on Friday. After that test is done I have nothing until the next semester begins in January.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Yea it get quite but it does pick up form time to time, Fellas incase some of you do not remember, Ryan has been around for a while and had many a ford, and we been on a adventure or two together.. it seems helping FTE member ,snow and ice and towing a truck that weighs twice as much as the tow vehicular make for a interesting day , Right Ryan? i wonder if it is still at the store & lock
good to hear from you, i will give you ring after Friday, as to the kart racing , well it was interesting this past year..
Old 12-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Actually we had a meet down at the waffle house at that exit last year. I went to look and the tar truck was gone.

Guys as you can see I have been around FTE for a while. Shoot with Ray's help I became a state leader before most members even visited here.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Posting Guru

385seriesHemi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi Ryan. How is the snow down south?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I have had Fun with it. It honestly wasn't that bad.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter