This full timing chain and component kit is just what you need to keep your Ford Lincoln & Mercury vehicle in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is commited to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, full timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
(2) - Primary Timing Chains - 116 Link
(1) - Cam Sprocket - Left Side - 42 Teeth
(1) - Cam Sprocket - Right Side - 42 Teeth
(1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - Double Row - 21/21 Teeth
(1) - Tensioner - Right (which is marked with "L" primary) - Updated design from Ford
(1) - Tensioner - Left (which is marked with "R" primary) - Updated desing from Ford
(1) - Guide Rail - Left Side (Tensioner Rail)
(1) - Guide Rail - Right Side (Tensioner Rail)
(1) - Guide Rail - Left Side (Fixed Rail)
(1) - Guide Rail - Right Side (Fixed Rail)
Fits the following Ford engines as listed:
V8 4.6L SOHC Romeo Engine (8th Vin Digit W, X, or 9) as listed per apllications:
Please note: This timing chain kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing chain between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. NO HIDDEN PACKAGING FEES