Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2010, 10:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up New Member Announcement - str8outtahell

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member who goes by the name of str8outtahell .

He has a 1989 F150 and is from South Jersey, he has joined us on FTE 12/05/2010.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Welcome to the New Jersey Chapter and also to the site.

I like the user name
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
New User

str8outtahell is starting off with a positive reputation.
yep im from jersey, born and raised

im 22 going on 23 , born in camden raised in Salem, my first truck was 1990 f150 custom 302/aod 2wd 8ft bed big and black she was something , my belief is that 8ft beds should come stock cause some of us have jobs, i know alot about the 4.9 and the 5.0 and four speed automatics are my specialty i know how to decode a vin# in under 5 mins, just your classic DIY trying to learn tricks of the trade ,working on everbody elses vehicle thats the way i like to keep it, i luv trail hunting and spotting that dirt road out the corner of your eye a sharp turn and away we go it feels great , this my first 4wd ,351w,and my first three speed (C6 puts away the AOD and the e4od hands down) , so as i explore this great state , i'll let you see it through those giant 87-91 headlights , and if you need advice i'll do my best to lend a hand , just expect and eye for an eye
keep those fords rumbling cuz i dont wanna hear no chevy's whining

Old 12-07-2010, 10:59 PM
New User

thanks man , rode a couple trails up in new york once theres a whole lot more to it once i got my 4wd, really has sum stunning views when your on 33's
Old 12-07-2010, 11:13 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
So where in NY have you been?
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:29 PM
New User

i only been in northern ny once but when i go to pa i usually divert to western ny on the way home the landscape is like it was built for off roading
Old 12-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
Welcome to the New Jersey chapter and the site.

Big BSer #16
Old 12-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Elder User

dvldog458 has a good reputation on FTE.dvldog458 has a good reputation on FTE.dvldog458 has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the group.
2004 Excursion Limited 4x4 w/ 6.0L SCT X3 (Elite Diesel) A-1 H-11 head studs, EGR Delete kit, 8" BDS and 2.5" shackle lift w/ 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers, MBRP 409 Turbo back, Dieselsite Coolant filter kit, NJ Chapter
SEMPER FI
Old 12-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE, I'm a south jersey member, Float between Pinehill and Gloucester city! Where are you from now?
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump, New project
95 F250 RCLB 7.3 zf5 4x4 164xxx Plow truck
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 PM
New User

salem sir and i know where pine hill is at lotta of trails in them woods, do you know that junkyard on piney hollow road? i go there sometimes we the pickens get slim down here, also i go to shorty's u pull it on the black horse it feels good to know you pulled the right part and it only took one try
Old 12-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8outtahell View Post
salem sir and i know where pine hill is at lotta of trails in them woods, do you know that junkyard on piney hollow road? i go there sometimes we the pickens get slim down here, also i go to shorty's u pull it on the black horse it feels good to know you pulled the right part and it only took one try
I don't know about the one on piney Hollow road. Lot of older ford trucks in there? I know of the u pull it. I play in little mill, acto, ect with my lifted chebby!
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump, New project
95 F250 RCLB 7.3 zf5 4x4 164xxx Plow truck
Old 12-20-2010, 10:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter

Tags
diesel, nj, pull, shortys