Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Senior User

73 hi-boy 428 fe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Santa's sleigh

We all know Santa drives a ford powered sleigh but which motor powers it and why? All I kinow is it better get great gas milage! LOL
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
12 cylinder flattie out of an old Lincoln Zephyr. Zephyr is a light wind. That engine wouldn't be the most economical, but would look really cool. Especially with a vintage supercharger and lots of chrome.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 12-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Posting Guru

Hybris is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hybris is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Custom fully modernized 7.3 powerstroke with quad variable turbos and a 12 speed selectable automatic transmission with 9 gears being called Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf with one being reverse and the other two as overdrive and hyper drive. The engine puts out 2500 hp and 5000 ft lb of torque.

His sleigh also has 12 wheel drive with all wheel steering.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
I think you are all wrong.

I think its a supercharged 4 cylinder from a Ford Fiesta with NOS, with a bumble bee exhaust, he removed the rails,now he is rolling on 30 inch rims and 31 inch tires..
Old 12-02-2010, 07:35 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
What his Reindeer get sick and die?

Besides Magic corn made the reideer fly-- so he is using either biodeisel or ethenol. Or a fusion of both with at least 500 HP. How did he get corn to grow at the north pole anyway? Or was it like the guy who grew "that special plant" in his closet in college?

I like Del's lincoln Zepher idea. I am guessing it is not a 1979 ford courier though.

It could be a navigator so he wouldn't be lost, but to fly he would have to be an aviator on his Christmas expedition. What an excursion it must be to fly around the world not losing focus on all the little kids. Trying to escape from the public eye and heat seeking missles. His chimney climbing skills could only come from a moutineer of some note. And as a world explorer of course he would have to take swimming classes from a real Marineer incase he crashed in the water.

Well whatever Santa drives it would have to pull like the mythical Greek Taurus or a wild Bronco or mustang-- not a small pinto. I am sure he wouldn't want it to growl like bobcat, or cougar- but be quiet like the bay of Monterey, or the coast of Montego.

I hope Santa has a Custom Lariat when he flies over King ranch, to protect himself from Raptors, while performing his Super duty. I just hope Santa stops at a Harley Store or a Cabella's before stoping at my house :-) You know Sata has a Fiesta then maybe a siesta on the 26th. Then rising from the ashes like a true thunderbird he starts it all over again. With the help of his elves mostly named Mark- 1 through 8
In his off time I bet he drives a GT40 the baddest boy on the block.

Official FTE Kansas Chapter Phyciatrist
Old 12-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
And the road he takes home is a Fairlane on his way to the Galaxie 500 million miles away. And if we are good we will have him back in the Futura.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 12-03-2010, 04:23 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
If he isn't hit by a comet

Old 12-03-2010, 04:25 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I wonder what Santa brings a Matador? A new red Cape?

Santa is a real Maverick for following thruogh with this every year.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Santa is really starting to get dirty minded in his old age, he is thinking about opening up a new girly magazine operation. He is very organized, and has started alphabetizing them. He started organizing the pin up girls and started with Model A and worked his way all the way up to Model T.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

To make it around the worlkd in one night he must do at least Mach I.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Post Fiend

How did the previously mentioned Taurus let the Matador in? I thought the matador was a AMC.

Talking about Santa's model, I wonder if one is only clothed in Capri pants.

Is Santa's sleigh a converable or a Sunliner?
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 12-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Senior User

73 hi-boy 428 fe is starting off with a positive reputation.
I hope he watches out at my neighbors house. He may get bit by a cobra and every body knows that can lead to probe at the Drs office.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:15 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

If he gets bit by a cobra we could shoot him with a bullit

Old 12-03-2010, 03:21 PM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
I need to lead an Expedition over this way....great thread guys, lol
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '07 F150 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Postmaster

White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.White 97 xlt has a spectacular reputation.
Really cool stuff there guys, any ideas on Edsel??
1997 F-250 HD Extended cab, long bed, 5.8L, E4OD.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter

Tags
building, car, cool, cylinder, drives, ford, kansas, moter, motor, sale, santa, sleigh, sleighs, truck, wheels