Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Elder User

Tomget is starting off with a positive reputation.
Future Ford Lightnings?

I've looked through the forum and sorry if I've missed it, but you guys seem up on the Lightnings/++, and I had read lots of rumors about Ford bringing back the Lightnings for 2010? I guess that didn't happen or I'm really uninformed, but any rumors about 2012 or? Or is the Raptor a kinda replacement for a performance truck?

Any guesses.

Tom
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Junior User

CameronA710 is starting off with a positive reputation.
https://www.facebook.com/camsf150
Sadly, I don't think Ford plans on releasing a lightning, or any type of a "hot rod" pick up any time soon. Their was a concept for one, but it never came to market because Ford claimed their was no demand for it; which I thought was total crap. The closest thing to one now would be the new Harley or Limited, with the new 2011's coming with the 6.2

Click the image to open in full size.

I wanted one so bad, I built my own version of a 3rd gen lightning.

YouTube - MY 06 F150.. Finally Finished !
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Elder User

Tomget is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for your response. Your 2006 F150 truck and video is great/nice. I was at the SF auto show last week or so, and didn't see any special Ford trucks? I dont recall any, but I've always been interested in the Lightning and was hoping they'd try to keep that active. Goodluck
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150

Tags
2012, 58, back, bringing, f150, ford, future, lightning, lightnings, linhitig, package, performance, svt, truck, trucks