Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Elder User

skirk55 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Head Gasket Fix

I went and got a second opinion tonight. They found I do not have a head gasket problem. I over filled the degas bottle. The recall was done when I was in bad shape and I must have washed the cheap decal off. I filled it to the max. The air pump they told me was bad was unplugged. I watched the diagnose and they explained everything to me as they were doing the test. Tomorrow I am going to call Ford and my credit card company. I will stop off at the dealer and see them face to face and have them explain how this came about. By God Am I Pissed. The head gasket miss OK this may be so but the air compressor NO! Not a chance! Is this how Ford makes a profit? I know there are good people that work for Ford. They have been educated and tested. They have spent thousands of dollars on tools. Do there best and take pride in there work. I do not want to show any disrespect to them but this dealer did wrong. I want Justice in this matter.

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 11-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Post Fiend

defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
Glad to hear you don't have major problems. Sorry you had such a hard time with your dealer. Hope you get everything squared away.

2003 F250 SuperDuty 6.0 PowerStroke FX4
Clifford Remote Start, SGII, Archoil AR9100

Old 11-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Hate to say it Sam but some Ford Dealers are crooks. Do you have it in writing that nothing was found wrong with your truck? If so I would as for an Factory Ford Rep to investigate.
03 Suzuki Intruder VS1400GLP

Old 11-24-2010, 06:02 AM
Elder User

I will call today and talk to ford and tell them I want my money back and ask for them to check the dealer. I do not want anyone to experience this problem. It needs to be stopped. I will never ever let Ford touch my truck again, The person that showed me my Ford Dealer truck rip off was www.jaysons repair.com Wow if you could see what he has built and he replaces head gaskets all the time. He also has all of the performance toys. I am looking at a secondary fuel tank. And EGT , boost and oil gauges. I want to repay him for not letting Ford fleece me out of $4000.00 and I like truck toys!
I can not wait until I call Ford today!

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 11-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Elder User

Today they refunded my money and Tuesday a Ford Representative will call me at work for a follow up!

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 11-24-2010, 09:36 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Glad to hear that you got your money back Sam.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Elder User

I went to trade my truck in at a Dodge dealer and a Chevy dealer. I was not impressed with both trucks. I had decided to get mine repaired. My wife said get another opinion before you pay for the repair. I told he this was diagnosed at a Ford Dealer they know what is best. I was wrong my wife was wright.
We are going to replace my truck in a year and a half. When we pull my trailer to Alaska and Florida it will be time yo get our hauler. I have lost all faith in Ford Dealership. Ford would not do anything to help me with my repair with just 1000 miles out of warranty. Thank God for that! We have both decided that after owning Fords for over 30 years we are going to GMC. Ford killed a very good customer. I think that my F350 is the best truck I have ever owned.There is a part in me that is and will be sad to see this replaced with a Bail out truck!

Delaware Chapter Member

Old 11-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Glad they were able to help you. I used to work at Ford here in Baltimore. I would not recommend Norris around here, most of the shop is outside contractors as they wanted to be cheap and not pay actual Ford Techs. I will never take my truck there.
03 Suzuki Intruder VS1400GLP

Old 11-25-2010, 03:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter

Tags
2004, f250, fix, fixing, ford, gasket, head, trucks