Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Elder User

Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
16K Pull-rite Automatic hitch

I have a 16K pund Pull-rite automatic sliding hitch I need to get rid of. There are no rails and mounting kit but all that can be purchased for ~700 bucks depending on your vehicle. This is designed for short bed trucks and autmatically starts sliding back at ~15 degrees of turn. I am going to get pics up shortly. This is a 1400$ hitch without the mounting stuff I will sell it to an FTE member for 500 bucks OBO plus shipping, I will strap to a pallet for 20 bucks to cover the cost of ratchet straps. It weighs close to 200 pounds and will have to come freight. I also have a capture plate for the camper part that you have to have to run this hitch. It is universal but does not fit 100% of king pin boxes. It cost like 180 bucks by itself. Let me know if you are interested. Go here for full details; PullRite has a SAFER, STRONGER, BETTER designed hitch for you Mine is a little older and a little different but the specs are just about the same.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Elder User

Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fully_Loaded is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Price reduced 400 plus shipping and I will crate it for free. I want this thing out of my way.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale

Tags
1400, 16k, 5th, automatic, cart, connecting, connection, hitch, hitches, ohio, pullrite, sale, slider, super, wheel