Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Ride Of The Week
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2010, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up 11/14/2010 Ride of the Week!

Congrats to Robert Kosciuk, subman719, from Hackettstown, New Jersey for his 2011 Ford F350 Lariat 6.7 Liter Diesel automatic 4x4

Interior: Black Leather

Exterior: Vermillion Red

Mileage: 2000

Modifications:

ARE Z-Series Cap,
6 - 130watt KC Daylighters in front bumper and 4 - 55watt flood lights in the rear, plus a few other lights and switches not seen in these photos.

MANY more upgrades on the way so check back often! Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

More pics of Robert's truck can be found here,,, 2011 Ford F350 4x4 - 2011 F350 Crew Cab Diesel

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrat's on ROTW; love the color!
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
New User

subman719 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks guys, I actually didn't know it was that red until I picked it up at the dealer. I purchased it over the phone sight unseen! LOL
Old 11-15-2010, 11:00 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Bob, click the "Join the NJ Chapter" in my signature and head over to the NJ Forums!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Beautiful Truck! congrats on the ROTW.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Freshman User

sjjones1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've found a super cab locally.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:36 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Congrats on the ROTW!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM
New User

subman719 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjjones1 View Post
I've found a Vermillion red super cab locally - not much in 2010 to chose from. Can you please let me know how you feel about the RED? Would you have preferred Candy Apple which I think is a touch darker? In other words, I'm about to buy your same RED - but I haven't actually seen it. I know color is individual - but I'm sure you have had comments from others Many thanks.
Honestly, if you love getting attention and compliments, go with the Vermillion Red! I get stopped everywhere I go and people just LOVE the truck and the color! They call it a "fire truck"!

This is my third F350 since 2004, the other two being Medium Wedgewood Blue, and even though people complimented my other two, I've by far gotten the most praise on this Red in such a short period of time!

I LOVE my truck and wouldn't change it for the world! Good luck with your selection. Please let me know what you decide. Hope this helps!
Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Ride Of The Week

Tags
2006, bumper, f, f250, flood, front, fx4, hackettstown, king, kosciuk, lights, nj, ranch, robert