Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior User

Steve Bennett is starting off with a positive reputation.
FTE memeber Layed Out 100

Anybody heard from Layed Out 100 lately?
Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
A few months ago he changed jobs and didn't have much time to do the computer thing, he also he joined the gym. I guess life gets in the way sometimes of the things we want to do.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 11-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Senior User

Thanks for the update. We had reached an agreement on a 1953 hood but I haven't been able to reach him to close the deal. Anyone have a phone number? Thanks, Steve
Old 11-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Senior User

oldfordcoupe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.oldfordcoupe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
steve if i get a chance some time next week i will try to go by his house an tell him i'm not to far away
Old 11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Posting Guru

3golfjack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.3golfjack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
He's like a lot of us he takes spells of posting then other things pop up for a while. I just gave away a extra hood a few months ago. I'll keep a eye open for you up this way.
You may want to call Rogers auto parts and salvage on Star Landing road here in Desoto County and check. 662-781-0440

1956 F100 http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ld-photos.html
1996 Ranger- daily driver
Old 12-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Senior User

Just seemed strange that he "disappeared" I just hope it was by choice and not something else. Thanks for the replies, Steve
PS: Still looking for a GOOD 1953-56 hood for my '54
Old 12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Posting Guru

Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Steve, I still have the hood. Things just got crazy here lately. I have been traveling alot. The trip I was taking from my house to New Orleans changed to my house to Ashland Kentucky then to Gulfport Ms then to New Orleans. I didnt have time to go by and load it.Sorry about not getting in touch with you sooner but I didnt see this one coming. You can still have the hood but I can't bring it down there.
53 f100 My build thread http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/97...ith-picts.html and http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...g-my-53-a.html
Old 12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Senior User

Adam, Glad to hear that it wasn't a health issue (or worse). We all have to deal with what life throws at us and keep on keeping on. Katrina set me back at least 2 years on my project so I can relate to sudden changes. I go home from offshore on 12/15. Give me a date/time/directions and I'll come pick up the hood. Thanks, Steve
Old 12-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Posting Guru

Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
pm sent with my info.
53 f100 My build thread http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/97...ith-picts.html and http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...g-my-53-a.html
Old 12-13-2010, 03:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter