Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2010, 06:28 PM
ID CHAPTER LDR

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
whats your turkey day plans?

yes the holidays are coming up and you know what that means!! food!!! We are going to be frying 2 turkeys and a side of ham thankgiving and i cant wait..what are you all going to do?
Micah Munroe BIG BSer#2and Slackmaster #19
Click to join the Idaho Chapter]
1994 F-150 4x4 300-6 5spd w/ 33 12.50 cooper stt tires
1981 Ford Bronco 300-6 aka Billy the Bucking Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Micah...the man...the myth...the legend!!!

Old 11-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Senior User

jfive is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am doing my turkey in a off main stream kinda way. I cook mine in a trash can with charcoal. Its called trash can turkey, and its the best way to cook a turkey that I know of. You can cook a 20lb turkey in just over 2 hours. I know oil is faster, but this is much safer, and the white meat will still be moist.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Former Vendor

BullyDogJason is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went to my Inlaws in Idaho falls. damn were the roads nasty just north of blackfoot
Old 11-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Posting Guru

IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.
IDMooseMan Craig Peters
Turkey, green bean casserole, regular green beans (for the kids), mashed taters, gravy, rolls and stuffing. No computer. Football and family time. Movie night. Great day.

My women (wife and two teenage daughters) are hitting the stores for Black Friday. They'll be leaving about the time I'm ready for bed. If I don't see them before they leave this morning, I'll get to see them before I leave for work later tonight.

Let the leftovers feasting begin. Gonna need some tomato and purple onion for the turkey sandwiches. Yuuumm, yum!
Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - Slackmaster #27, Big BSer #4, 1997 F-350 XLT 4x4 CCLB E4OD 4.10:1
VP BSU Veterans Club
, USAF SSgt 1983-1992, NAHC Life Member, RIP Gideon 3/14/2011-Go play
To those that have served, Thank You. To those that haven't served, You're Welcome.
Fraternal Order of Blue Max
Old 11-26-2010, 10:50 AM
ID CHAPTER LDR

im2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputationim2tall33 has a superb reputation
well one thanksgiving down one to go tomorrow..man it was nummy yesterday!! i forgot to take a pic of our tent we had set up.. we had the fryer under a 10x10 tent and then a huge propane heater under it too...and we tore up the snow in my brthers 4wheller!! it was a blast!!!
Micah Munroe BIG BSer#2and Slackmaster #19
Click to join the Idaho Chapter]
1994 F-150 4x4 300-6 5spd w/ 33 12.50 cooper stt tires
1981 Ford Bronco 300-6 aka Billy the Bucking Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Micah...the man...the myth...the legend!!!

Old 11-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Posting Guru

IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.
IDMooseMan Craig Peters
Sounds like fun.
Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - Slackmaster #27, Big BSer #4, 1997 F-350 XLT 4x4 CCLB E4OD 4.10:1
VP BSU Veterans Club
, USAF SSgt 1983-1992, NAHC Life Member, RIP Gideon 3/14/2011-Go play
To those that have served, Thank You. To those that haven't served, You're Welcome.
Fraternal Order of Blue Max
Old 11-28-2010, 02:46 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter