Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
December Non working GTG Barbeque

Lynn and I would like to invite everybody over to our house for a barbeque and a day/evening of just hanging out. We are open for any ideas and/or comments. We are thinking either the 4th/5th or 18th/19th. I am assuming a Saturday would make the most sense but if a Sunday ends up working better for most that is what we will do.

Please feel free to make suggestions or comments. Constructive feedback would be best but...

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 11-01-2010, 03:54 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like a good plan Jay! Thanks! Actually it is kind of funny you mentioned this because the wifey and I were just talking about this last night and I think the only weekend in Dec that would probably work would be the 4th-5th for us. I will double check and get back to you later though.
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles
Old 11-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Either works for us!

Old 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Ok the 4th-5th will work for us but not the second weekend.
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles
Old 11-01-2010, 07:56 PM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
I'll have to ask but I believe either works for us too.

Roadside Help Network
Old 11-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am off weekends in Dec. so I think I could make either one, but better check with the MRS. just in case.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Geess, let me check my schedule and get back to ya.......
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Haha Very funny Tom.

Looking like maybe the 4th but keep chiming in everybody.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Posting Guru

Jbotto is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jbotto is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'd like to make my first appearance at a GTG, but I'll be headed home for Christmas break a little over a week after the 4th/5th weekend, so can't justify it for myself. I imagine I'll get to one over the summer, but unlikely it'll be sooner.

1988 F150 Custom- 4.9L 300ci M5OD
Old 11-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Post Fiend

Well dang Jake. Understandable though. We will get you to a GTG eventually.

It is looking like the 4th will be the day from what I can tell

Old 11-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
I don't know if I will be able to make the drive...
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 11-21-2010, 02:51 AM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
My daughter has a hockey game every Saturday so I will have to see what time she plays and let you know
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 11-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCMK View Post
I don't know if I will be able to make the drive...
Very funny Mofo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mndiesel View Post
My daughter has a hockey game every Saturday so I will have to see what time she plays and let you know
Keep us posted Tom

Old 11-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselCamper01 View Post
Very funny Mofo...

If it wasn't winter I'd consider walking.
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 11-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Post Fiend

I don't have an official schedule yet gang but we were thinking dinner and maybe hors d'oeuvres. Lynn and I will provide the pork chops and cheesy potatoes. Kids are welcome but keep in mind we don't have much around to keep them entertained so plan accordingly. We haven't had little ones around for a while...

What do you folks think of that so far?

Old 11-28-2010, 06:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter