Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

oregon chapter....

Old 12-01-2010, 03:09 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oregon chapter....

How many of you guys actually meet up throughout the year?

We have a chapter going for oregon/washington guys over on the .org and get together every once in awhile and BS and work on trucks!

We should think about combining members. I think were at about 50 right now!!

Old 12-01-2010, 05:00 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by strokeorcroak
How many of you guys actually meet up throughout the year?

We have a chapter going for oregon/washington guys over on the .org and get together every once in awhile and BS and work on trucks!

We should think about combining members. I think were at about 50 right now!!

I don't know what ".org" your talking about. The Oregon Chapter has over 150 members and FTE has almost 600,000 members!

We usually have one "formal" get-together a year, but some members are close enough to meet whenever they want. Any of your members are free to join FTE if they wish...........

Old 12-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
I'll be up for a combined gtg once I move back. I love traveling and meeting new people.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
I don't know what ".org" your talking about. The Oregon Chapter has over 150 members and FTE has almost 600,000 members!

We usually have one "formal" get-together a year, but some members are close enough to meet whenever they want. Any of your members are free to join FTE if they wish...........
Ford Powerstroke Forum

search for the "cascade coal rollers" or "ccr".....we have about 50 members and meet at least once a month.... were going on a snow run this weekend.

if you join up over there ill add you and we can start having all the guys get together! Just post over there and maybe send me a PM

(my SN is the same over there)
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon
I'll be up for a combined gtg once I move back. I love traveling and meeting new people.
Yeah awesome!

Join on Ford Powerstroke Forum and we can all get together..... Youll notice im not just a newb haha, ive got over 6000 posts over there and we have quite a deal going, just want to get bigger

Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
Get all your guys to join up over there....

we've got stickers, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, filter covers etc.... all this stuff has our logo on it.

Im the president of that chapter so just PM me over on Ford Powerstroke Forum and i will help you guys out for sure!! I wish there was just one big forum so we could all get together, but like it is we all have little seperate clans we hang out with

Old 12-07-2010, 03:10 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
You should get your 50 members to join FTE!

As a chapter leader you should know that trolling for new members in somebody else's forum is frowned on.
As the Oregon Chapter Leader, and a Moderator ( Though not this forum) your solicitation of FTE members is not wanted here.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:16 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
You should get your 50 members to join FTE!

As a chapter leader you should know that trolling for new members in somebody else's forum is frowned on.
As the Oregon Chapter Leader, and a Moderator ( Though not this forum) your solicitation of FTE members is not wanted here.
Wow alright!

My gosh i was simply trying to just get guys with the love of fords together. You guys get together once a year. We get together more than once a month usually. Just trying to help out some guys that like playing with trucks every weekend. Im not trying to steal anybody at all! I just figured we could all join in at one place.

Well if anyone is wanting to join up and be a part of a great thing just let me know! You know where to find me, i will leave now and since 'against forum rules' for me to be over here trying to get together with other guys of the same interest.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:41 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Ford Powerstroke Forum

if you join up over there ill add you and we can start having all the guys get together! Just post over there and maybe send me a PM

Join on Ford Powerstroke Forum and we can all get together..... Youll notice im not just a newb haha, ive got over 6000 posts over there and we have quite a deal going, just want to get bigger

You've got to be kidding me.........

we've got stickers, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, filter covers etc.... all this stuff has our logo on it.

Im the president of that chapter so just PM me over on Ford Powerstroke Forum and i will help you guys out for sure!!
Wow alright!

My gosh i was simply trying to just get guys with the love of fords together. You guys get together once a year. We get together more than once a month usually. Just trying to help out some guys that like playing with trucks every weekend. Im not trying to steal anybody at all! I just figured we could all join in at one place.

Well if anyone is wanting to join up and be a part of a great thing just let me know! You know where to find me, i will leave now and since 'against forum rules' for me to be over here trying to get together with other guys of the same interest.
Your still trolling for members!

FTE is not what you think. We are a huge family of folks that happen to love Ford Trucks. ALL FORD TRUCKS not just "coal rollers" There are forums here for every year and model since Henry made the first chassis, including my old 35!

We welcome all ford people and would welcome you also, but you are still trolling.............

Old 12-07-2010, 03:50 PM
FORD RANGER
Post Fiend
i think don summed that up. and i'm staying out of that one.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
You've got to be kidding me.........

Your still trolling for members!

FTE is not what you think. We are a huge family of folks that happen to love Ford Trucks. ALL FORD TRUCKS not just "coal rollers" There are forums here for every year and model since Henry made the first chassis, including my old 35!

We welcome all ford people and would welcome you also, but you are still trolling.............
yeah you caught me im a "coal roller".....

Or thats just the name we chose for the chapter. Either or! We are all diesel guys and love ford trucks to death.... I think your mistaken. The .org is also a giant family oriented place. Im not trolling. Just trying to find more guys to get into the diesel sport.... im not into the gas side of things. But i love fords.

Think of me how you like, i will start hanging out here more and see if i can attend some of your guys' gtg's and maybe you guys can attend ours as well.
Ive aquired many close friends through that site, just seeing if we can widen out horizon!

Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Hey Don, would you like to see this guy go bye, bye?

Old 12-07-2010, 04:36 PM
FORD RANGER
Post Fiend
oops.........

Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
I will leave on my own if its really like that! No need to ban me...

I really feel you have the wrong idea. But i guess you have the final call!

Old 12-07-2010, 06:31 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I will leave on my own if its really like that!
No need to do that.

If someone asks you about the .org, feel free to tell them...we've got no problem with that. But posts like these...

Im the president of that chapter so just PM me over on Ford Powerstroke Forum and i will help you guys out for sure!!
...are straight out promoting another site, and that's frowned upon over here (unless you'd like to become a sponsor ).

FTE's chapter leaders and members are rightfully protective...they've put a lot of work into making their chapters what they are, and see things like this as an attempt to mine members over to the .org. Whether or not that's your intent (and I have no reason to doubt you when you say it isn't), that's the way it comes across.

Thanks for understanding our position. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by SteveBricks; 12-07-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
strokeorcroak
Junior User
Yes sir i understand!

I have put umteen hours of time and effort into our chapter as well. Im just simply trying to get to know some other guys outside out of the forums i regularly visit.

If we can go to get some grub or something and talk trucks why not? Im just looking to have a good time.... Not trying to step on toes.

my apologies!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: oregon chapter....