Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2014, 02:34 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Fabieber, Welcome to the club! The newest member so far.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 03-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Senior User

Capt'n Phillips has a great reputation on FTE.Capt'n Phillips has a great reputation on FTE.Capt'n Phillips has a great reputation on FTE.Capt'n Phillips has a great reputation on FTE.Capt'n Phillips has a great reputation on FTE.
Larry Phillips (Capt'n Phillips) Capt. Phillips
Welcome fellow Ford Phreaks. Feel free to put yer feet up, post some pix of your ride (s) and share some of your stories about your truck. We're all a bunch of friendly fellow motorheads.
Capt'n

Old 04-14-2014, 01:40 AM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
Posted an entire new thread to say hello instead of here. Been a long time but I'm back. Going to try and get some pics up tomorrow.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 04-25-2014, 08:42 PM
Computer Guy

NorthwesternCowboy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.NorthwesternCowboy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
@TrustinJohnson trustinjohnson Quiet Riot02 trustinjohnson
Whoops, I missed this thread too, even though it has a big READ FIRST marked on it... Pleasure to be joining up with the rest of you Ford-lovin' Washingtonians!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:34 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Pleasure to have ya!

Washington Member Map
Old 05-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Elder User

oddfordjunkie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Happy to introduce a new member for the Wa chapter.

Evelyn, born 12:50 AM 4-29-14 at 6 lbs 14 oz and 21"

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-04-2014, 04:48 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Congratulations!!!

Washington Member Map
Old 05-15-2014, 03:02 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Hey folks, got another new member. Please welcome Tower Boss to the group!

Washington Member Map
Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Freshman User

kuneefay is starting off with a positive reputation.
Figured this would be a better area to introduce myself rather than opening a new forum. So, I'm new to the ford forums(mainly lurking randomly throughout the years) but not new to fords. I bought my first 97' ford ranger when i turned 17, had it for a year and upgraded to a 2001 f-150 supercrew lariat fx4 with the 5.4L and 103,xxx on it. I tinkered and tuned, exhaust, level'd, tires wheels etc. After awhile the transmission started slipping and then the my coilpacks started going to crap(didnt know it at the time). So I made the worst decision of my life since I had no tools or knowledge of cars and dropped it off at a stealership and got $3000 for it and did a partial trade for a wrmy break from fords). After three years away from fords I decided to pick up a nice and clean 95' f250 OBS from work for $800(needed a transmission rebuild) with 125,xxx miles on it. Built the crap out of the trans and converter, did a decent amount of supporting mods and upgrades to it. I sold the OBS in may for a $2000 profit and then picked up the excursion. I'am very excited about fixing it up and modding it and will definatly be talking with several of you and others on the forums in the future about odds and ends.
On #4 Ford
2000 Excursion Limited 150,XXX V10 4x4-3.5" kyb lift, Banks automind, K&N intake, Custom Stainless steel 3" catback, Off-road Tech Front Bumper, Redhead steering gear, Redline full synthetic blood through and through, 06' superduty rear diff aluminum cover, 3.73 gears
Old 06-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Postmaster

Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE and the Washington forum. Congrats on the Excursion, sounds like a nice truck. Thanks for checking in.

Cheers!

2012 F350 DRW, CC, King Ranch, 5th wheel package, air bags with wireless controller, High idle Mod, no door bell and Edge CTS monitor.
2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer, My wife's daily driver
1969 Bronco, Under Construction
1968 F250 Camper Special, 390 my wife's truck she's had it for 30 years.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:44 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Welcome to the Washington Chapter I happen to be the Chapter lead here but I haven't been very active, things happen.

Anyways, feel free to post up in our other threads and enjoy your stay!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-22-2014, 11:49 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Time to welcome some more new members to the chapter! We got, Tubesaft, 4x4400, Bert Cook, and M3maximation! Welcome to the club!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-22-2014, 11:49 PM