All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

Loaded Pro-Box for quad cab Fords

Old 10-26-2010, 11:44 AM
TxFire76
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loaded Pro-Box for quad cab Fords

Hey all...I have a loaded Pro-Box with an 8" sub in it and it handles 300 RMS and 650 peak....and this thing can rock if you want it too.

I listen to mainly country with mixed old rock and I do not like hard bass...just enough to round out the sound and I found I can do this with some 6x9 bass speakers over this box...but let me say, this box can hit if you want it too...its just too much for me.

Now....it is made to be behind the seat of a Ford quadcab...with or without the power sliding rear window....it has the cut-out to go around that if necessary.

They go for $450+ new...this one is less than year old. I'd take $225 for it and prefer someone in the dallas area...but I have a commercial FedEx account and get good rates for shipping if someone wants it bad enough. I would say s&h will run in the 40-50 range...but I could be wrong.

If interested, PM me your city state and zip and I'll get a quote for you.

I forgot my camera to snap the pics so I'll get em in here later on for ya'll.

Thanks

Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Jokenn
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loaded Pro-box for quad cab fords

do you still have the box? I am very interested if you do. Please respond to thejokenn@yahoo.com

thanks