Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 10-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
81 Eagle for sale or trade

Year: 1981
Make: American Motors
Model: Eagle
Price: $1500
Mileage: 90000
Color: yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): ID
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Yellow
Engine: 258

I am looking to sell or trade my Eagle for something with a full frame and 5speed manual for towing a trailer. Looking to trade for a 4Runner, Explorer, Xj Cherokee, or similar.
This car has had tons of work put into it in the last year I have owned it, including new dash, new grille and headlight supports, new tires, new universal joints, new radiator, new brakes, rebuilt carb, trans cooler, heater core, and a bunch of other stuff. Factory a/c car, system is empty but the compressor turns properly so once the leak is identified it should be fully functional.
No rust underneath this car, it's been an ID car all it's life as far as I can tell. Some of the undercoating is peeling off, but even under that it's nice and clean painted sheetmetal.
Still needs a bit of cosmetic work,but mechanically very sound with no hint of any kind of smoke. Trans shifts fairly well with an occasional flare into third, but that is typical of the Chrysler trans. Lockup t/c locks and unlocks properly. It will need a transmission mount fairly soon, as it moves around a bit but the car is fully driveable as-is.
I was going to swap the stock AWD case for an NP242 full/part time case, but just haven't had the time. I do have the new case and proper input shaft for it.
Contact me with any trade offers.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Senior User

Hola Man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Eagles are cool. Bump for a cool car.

Which body style is this one? I know that something like 90% were wagons. Is this one of the rarer body styles?
Regards, Eric
85 Dodge D350 beaver tail tow truck. 360 4bbl, 727 auto "Festus"
2000 International 4700 DT466E, Allison auto "Percy"
Plus a strange mix of cars....
Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 PM