Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
Chapter Logo's etc.

Many of the chapters have created chapter Logo's. Weather it be to print on a T shirt, a sticker for your truck, mouse pad etc. I'm not very creative myself, but I would like to have a logo, maybe on a shirt and some stickers for the truck? What are some of you guys thoughts? tex25025, who I have come to know here on FTE, has offered to do the items for us, as he has for other chapters. He does not do it to make money, he does it to help out, and I think its basically his hobby? So what do you guys think?

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 10-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
I won't be here much longer... but I like the idea!
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 10-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Posting Guru

06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.06silvercrew has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
I won't be here much longer... but I like the idea!

Why? Going back to OR?

SOLD 2-28-11.....
'06 F250 CC/SB PSD. 2'' lift, Bilstein 5100's, Dual stabilizers, 20'' Harley wheels, 35-12.50 MT ATZ's, 08 Mirrors, ARP studs, EGR delete, 4'' MBRP, X3 with custom tunes, Full gauges, scangauge II, Coolant filter, Red top Optimas, DC 185a alt,
Old 10-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Yep, as soon as the Marine Corps tells me I can go home. Waiting for a decision on my back injury.

It's nice here, but all of my family and my wife's family is on the west coast.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
NC Chapter Czar

ncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to all
It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. Do you need some ideas for a design? I can work on a few designs if needed. I have designed stickers for other groups. No problem if you already have a design in mind or have something stock to go with.

Just let me know.

Hats and Tee's are fine too. Stickers are just cheaper. I'd buy something to promote the group.
Join the NC Chapter
Old 10-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Posting Guru

fuzzy1626 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncheavymetal View Post
It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. I'd buy something to promote the group.
X2
Tony,1994 F250 XLT ext. cab,long bed,7.3 IDI factory turbo,4x4,manual hubs,E4OD,4.10 gears,Hayden 679 trans. cooler,coolant filter, manual glowplugs,TruxPort tonneau cover,straight piped,190,000 miles and counting. 88 Ranger 2.0, 5 speed,147,000 mi.,bought new.NC Chapter Member,IUE Retired, NRA Life Member,USMC.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncheavymetal View Post
It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. Do you need some ideas for a design? I can work on a few designs if needed. I have designed stickers for other groups. No problem if you already have a design in mind or have something stock to go with.

Just let me know.

Hats and Tee's are fine too. Stickers are just cheaper. I'd buy something to promote the group.

Yes, that would be great! All logos have to be approved by Mod's. Im not very creative on things like this so I will take all the help I can get!

SOLD 2-28-11.....
Old 10-23-2010, 08:52 AM
Post Fiend

Don't ask me unless you want a picture of a dis-proportionate stick figure...
Old 10-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Posting Guru

driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
Yep, as soon as the Marine Corps tells me I can go home. Waiting for a decision on my back injury.

It's nice here, but all of my family and my wife's family is on the west coast.

Ouch, hopefully you get a decision soon.

How but the Shape of NC, with FTE or something in it.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:41 PM
NC Chapter Czar

ncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to allncheavymetal is a name known to all
We are working on some preliminary designs. Hope to have a final product in the very near future.

I will keep folks posted in this thread.

I plan to have high quality vinyl stickers made and plan to foot the initial bill.

I should be able to distribute them at little (postage) or no cost to NCFTE members.
Join the NC Chapter
Old 10-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Posting Guru

driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.driximus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I wouldnt mind paying for mine either. I know getting them printed up is gonna cost a little bit.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:14 AM
NC Chapter Czar

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok. Time to pick one. Or both.

Voting will last until the 14th of November to give everyone a chance to chime in with choices. I'll tally the votes on the 14th and get the stickers printed, cut and ready to distribute the following week.

Once we decide on a design I'll set up a thread for requests.

No charge at this time. I'll probably ask you to send me a self addressed stamped envelope. That should be fair. I'd be glad to meet up with local members and deliver by hand.

I like them both. I think I prefer the oval over the rectangle.
Add your vote:

NCHeavyMetal: Oval
Join the NC Chapter
Old 11-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Posting Guru

Thank you for taking the time do design these!

Ill add that, once we have made our decision, the logo will still have to be approved by FTE admin's before we can distribute any of them.

SOLD 2-28-11.....
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Posting Guru

fuzzy1626 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oval. Nice work James.
Tony,1994 F250 XLT ext. cab,long bed,7.3 IDI factory turbo,4x4,manual hubs,E4OD,4.10 gears,Hayden 679 trans. cooler,coolant filter, manual glowplugs,TruxPort tonneau cover,straight piped,190,000 miles and counting. 88 Ranger 2.0, 5 speed,147,000 mi.,bought new.NC Chapter Member,IUE Retired, NRA Life Member,USMC.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Elder User

c.l.nye is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like both of them,but the oval is the one I like better.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter

Tags
blue, carolina, image, letters, nc, north, outline, picture, red, regions, sc, shape, state, white, written