Mileage: 186000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 5.8L/351

Hello. I am currently trying to sell my 1992 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty. It has the 5.8 (351c.i.) V8 making aprox. 215hp and 315 ft lbs of torque. The rear end is geared 4.10, and it has a 5 speed manual transmission with a granny 1st.

This truck has 2 fuel tanks, each tank is about 20 gallons of gasoline.

I have done a lot of work to this truck lately. In the last 3,000 miles it has had many things done to it.

1. New Clutch and Slave cylinder about 1,500 miles ago
2. New rear axel seals, rear brakes, and new rear brake line.
3. New Alternator and Battery

This beauty currently has about 186,500 miles on it and runs strong.

I will include my CB radio and antenna. The CB is a Midland 5001z which is mounted to the roof of the cab. The antenna is a Wilson Lil' Wil 36" whip antenna with a magnet mount on the roof. The CB setup was around $110 and is less then 3 months old. I have also installed a Sunpro Super Tach II which comes with the truck. It is installed on top of the dash to the left of the steering wheel next to the A pillar. It is a 2 5/8 diameter gauge with 280 degree dial sweep. I have also mounted 2 driving lights to the back bumper to act as back up lights. They help a bunch because the stock Ford backup lights aren't very bright. These lights light up everything behind you. I have also installed a 60" wide led light strip underneath the tailgate. It plugs into the 4 pin trailer harness and it blinks with the turn signals and lights up with the brakes. It looks pretty cool, but if you don't like it, I attached it with double stick tape so it wouldn't be too hard to remove.

Also, the rear bumper was replaced on this truck by a custom made metal bumper. It has a class IV towing receiver built into it and it is both welded and bolted to the frame. The custom rear bumper is made of very think metal and is very strong.

This truck also has a gooseneck hitch installed. There is a 3/4 or 1" think sheet of steel that stretches the width of the frame and is about 2 feet long under the bed. The gooseneck hitch is also bolted and welded to the frame. I don't have gooseneck ball for the hitch, but they don't cost very much. (~$30-$50).

The engine runs very strong and starts up on 1 or 2 cranks most of the time. Usually the first start of the day it cranks 4 or 5 times, but once it has been run, even 6 hours later it starts right when you touch the key. The truck has a Flowmaster exhaust which sounds awesome. I believe it is a Flowmaster 40 series.

This truck doesn't have very much rust, the rocker panels only have a few very light layers of surface rust and there are no holes rusted through. The body is still very solid, and there are no holes rusted through the underside at all!

I also have a service manual that I will include with the truck. The manual is a little bent up and dirty, but it is all there and readable. I bought the service manual when I replaced the clutch and slave cylinder in July.

Thanks for looking!

Derrick