Received: with LISTAR (v1.0.0; list superduty-list); Fri, 09 Feb 2001 23:26:33 -0500 (EST)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 23:26:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Ford Truck Enthusiasts List Server <listar ford-trucks.com>
To: superduty-list digest users <listar ford-trucks.com>
Reply-to: superduty-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: superduty-list Digest V2001 #19
Precedence: list

====================================================================
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Super Duty/Heavy Duty/Diesel Truck/SUV
Mailing List

Visit our web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com

To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with the words
"unsubscribe superduty-list" in the subject of the message.
====================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get SERIOUS horse-power gains for your Ford truck in our online
store!
 c
-Superchips performance chips
-Diablo performance chips

5.0 Liter gain:   27HP
5.8 Liter gain:   27HP
V10 gain:         29HP
7.5 Liter (460 V8) gain:    31HP
1994-1998 Powerstroke gain: 40HP
1999+ Powerstroke gain:     50HP

<a href="http://www.motorhaven.com/">
http://www.motorhaven.com/</a>
-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
superduty-list Digest Fri, 09 Feb 2001 Volume: 2001  Issue: 019

In This Issue:
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:14:34 -0800
Subject: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
From: Dave Santo <dhsanto home.com>


Message below originally sent on 2/5. NEVER SHOWED UP ON LIST!

Ken,

I've not received ANY posts from the "superduty" list since January 22nd
other than YOUR various few "ADMIN:" posts. Kinda curious?

dhs


------------------------------

From: "Lemme, John" <John.Lemme fmr.com>
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:43:36 -0500


Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the web-based bulletin board has taken
all of the posts. Should those posts be mirrored to the mailing list? Should
the mailing list just go away and be replaced by the web list?

It seems that people are voting with their feet (fingers?), on this list,
anyway...

jpl

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:51:30 -0500
From: Ken Payne <kpayne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???


There were no posts made since the 22nd.  Not sure why your's didn't show up but our logs keep show that home.com is bouncing email from us.


>Message below originally sent on 2/5. NEVER SHOWED UP ON LIST!
>
>Ken,
>
>I've not received ANY posts from the "superduty" list since January 22nd
>other than YOUR various few "ADMIN:" posts. Kinda curious?
>
>dhs



------------------------------

From: "Liz Marr" <BlueTruck cc-ent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:36:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???


I use the list mail almost exclusively for general information and questions -
I would like to see the web-based stuff show up here to help round out the
options (as I have found good information on the web lists that I haven't
seen here and visa)

On 9 Feb 2001, at 8:43, Lemme, John wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the web-based bulletin board has taken
> all of the posts. Should those posts be mirrored to the mailing list? Should
> the mailing list just go away and be replaced by the web list?
>


--
1997 F250 HD Turbostroke
2wd 5sp Air Cruise

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'
Even if you are on the right track, you'll
       get runover if you just sit there :)
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'

------------------------------

From: "Liz Marr" <BlueTruck cc-ent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:38:21 -0800
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???


As the owner of several mailing lists and an active participant on the forums
for list owners, I can echo the problem with Home.com bouncing list
messages.  Since most of my lists are Listserv based, I was thinking that it
was mostly that type of list - I guess not!

On 9 Feb 2001, at 8:51, Ken Payne wrote:

> There were no posts made since the 22nd.  Not sure why your's didn't
> show up but our logs keep show that home.com is bouncing email from us.


--
1997 F250 HD Turbostroke
2wd 5sp Air Cruise

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'
Even if you are on the right track, you'll
       get runover if you just sit there :)
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 15:02:12 -0500
From: Ken Payne <kpayne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty



>
>I use the list mail almost exclusively for general information and questions -
>I would like to see the web-based stuff show up here to help round out the
>options (as I have found good information on the web lists that I haven't
>seen here and visa)
>
>On 9 Feb 2001, at 8:43, Lemme, John wrote:
>
>> Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the web-based bulletin board has taken
>> all of the posts. Should those posts be mirrored to the mailing list? Should
>> the mailing list just go away and be replaced by the web list?
>>

The Super Duty list is still fairly small whereas the Super Duty forum
on the web site has been around for 2 years.  It ought to pick up as
time goes by with content unique from the web site.

Ken



------------------------------

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:44:42 -0800
From: Ralph Lindberg <n7bsn amsat.org>
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty list???


At 8:51 AM -0500 2/9/01, Ken Payne wrote:
>----------------------------------------------------------
>Support FTE - Check out our store:
>http://www.motorhaven.com/
>----------------------------------------------------------
>
>There were no posts made since the 22nd.  Not sure why your's didn't show
>up but our logs keep show that home.com is bouncing email from us.
>
 Ken, is your domain hosted by one of the "bad-boys" in domain hosting? if
so, Home will bounce all e-mail from you.

 This is a common problem. My club's domain is hosted by a firm that also
hosts SPAMers, so people with Home have problems.

 TTFN

Ralph Lindberg   ICQ 5988954
RV and Camping FAQ <http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Window's holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior.  Remember 90% of all animals are insects.




------------------------------

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:23:52 -0500
From: Ken Payne <kpayne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: Re: Ken Payne and posts to superduty


At 08:44 PM 2/9/01, you wrote:
>----------------------------------------------------------
>Support FTE - Check out our store:
>http://www.motorhaven.com/
>----------------------------------------------------------
>
>At 8:51 AM -0500 2/9/01, Ken Payne wrote:
>>----------------------------------------------------------
>>Support FTE - Check out our store:
>>http://www.motorhaven.com/
>>----------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>There were no posts made since the 22nd.  Not sure why your's didn't show
>>up but our logs keep show that home.com is bouncing email from us.
>>
>  Ken, is your domain hosted by one of the "bad-boys" in domain hosting? if
>so, Home will bounce all e-mail from you.
>
>  This is a common problem. My club's domain is hosted by a firm that also
>hosts SPAMers, so people with Home have problems.
>
>  TTFN
>
>Ralph Lindberg   ICQ 5988954

No.  Verio is our hosting company and we're in one of the largest
hosting facilities in the world.   Home is probably bouncing mail
because they don't know how to tell legit relay requests (which
e-mail lists often make) from spam.


Ken Payne
Admin, Ford Truck Enthusiasts



------------------------------

End of superduty-list Digest V2001 #19
**************************************
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get SERIOUS horse-power gains for your Ford truck in our online
store!

-Superchips performance chips
-Diablo performance chips

5.0 Liter gain:   27HP
5.8 Liter gain:   27HP
V10 gain:         29HP
7.5 Liter (460 V8) gain:    31HP
1994-1998 Powerstroke gain: 40HP
1999+ Powerstroke gain:     50HP

<a href="http://www.motorhaven.com/">
http://www.motorhaven.com/</a>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Super Duty/Heavy Duty/Diesel Truck/SUV
Mailing List

Send posts to superduty-list....


To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts

Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here to register.
If you are already registered, you can login here.

If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.




Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Jobs

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.