Received: with LISTAR (v0.129a; list superduty-list); Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:43:41 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:43:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ford Truck Enthusiasts List Server <listar ford-trucks.com>
To: superduty-list digest users <listar ford-trucks.com>
Reply-to: superduty-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: superduty-list Digest V2000 #24
Precedence: list

==========================================================
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Super Duty and Diesel Truck Mailing

Visit our  web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com

To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the  words "unsubscribe superduty-list" in the subject  of
the message.
==========================================================

------------------------------------
superduty-list Digest Sun, 10 Sep 2000 Volume: 2000  Issue: 024

In This Issue:
Re: spare tire carrier
Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Idle control
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
ADMIN: Paying attention?
Auxiliary 6 spd. trans. cooler
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Re: SuperDuty Jack/Crowbar - Owner beware!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:31:23 +0100
Subject: spare tire carrier
From: Kirk Werner <Kirk Werner.org>



For those few of us left...A month ago when I was installing Ranchos on my
F350, I thought I'd lower the spare to make more room under there.  Turns
out I didn't need to, and for good reason.  I tried but could not get the
crank tip to insert to the point where it would engage the spare carrier
"winch". I tried about every angle I could but still could not get it to
engage.  It's almost as if the long tube is not aligned properly. I need to
figure out how to do this before I actually need to change a flat...anyone
else have troubles?  What'd you do to get it to engage?

Thanks


Kirk


------------------------------

From: "Neil Plocek" <nplocek jps.net>
Subject: Re: spare tire carrier
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:33:09 -0700

Does your truck have the "theft" lock. If it does you have to use the "key"
that is in the glove box.   Mine has it and it looks a bit cheesy at best.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk Werner" <Kirk Werner.org>
To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 12:31 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] spare tire carrier


>
>
> For those few of us left...A month ago when I was installing Ranchos on my
> F350, I thought I'd lower the spare to make more room under there.  Turns
> out I didn't need to, and for good reason.  I tried but could not get the
> crank tip to insert to the point where it would engage the spare carrier
> "winch". I tried about every angle I could but still could not get it to
> engage.  It's almost as if the long tube is not aligned properly. I need
to
> figure out how to do this before I actually need to change a flat...anyone
> else have troubles?  What'd you do to get it to engage?
>
> Thanks
>
>
> Kirk
>
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

From: Alevinson aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:37:09 EDT
Subject: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!

Hello,
Picked up our 2001 Excursion Limited 4x4 PSD this weekend.  What an
incredible vehicle.  As you can imagine, we absolutely love it!!  I have
several questions that I hope someone can help me with.  Thanks in Advance:

1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an average
(unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
minutes.  Is this overkill?

2.  Any advice on where to get a cargo mat & mud flaps?  Ford supposedly
stopped selling the ones they made for the 2000 model with no new ones
available yet.

3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?  I'm
not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.

4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is it
reusable?

5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm trying
to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any brands to
recommend?

Thanks for you help with these questions.

Alex

------------------------------

From: "Neil Plocek" <nplocek jps.net>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:31:53 -0700

#1  A couple of minutes if you have come right off of the highway (like a
rest stop on the freeway) is all you need.  If you are driving on the side
streets at 25 mph for a few miles, no cool down is needed.

#2  Can't help you with that one, although Ford does sell molded mud guards
for the F250 that should fit right on your Excursion.

#3  DO NOT use number 1 diesel unless you are in far northern
Alaska...(like -40 degrees.  If you run in some colder parts of the country,
you will want to buy blended fuel. ( a mixture of #2 and #1)  Most good
stations do this as the seasons change if they are in cold country.  Where
you are #2 will be just fine.

#4  I believe they come with a new O ring....I'll have to go out to the
garage tomorrow and look at my spares

#5  IF you can get your dealer to order one in a XLT pickup truck that he is
getting for stock, you should be able to get it from him for about 130.00$
(that's what they cost when they are ordered with the vehicle)  If you buy
it from the parts dep't.  you are looking at 600.00 retail.  There is a
dealer in TX that will sell you one for a little over 300.00.  There are
also some for sale from time to time at       www.ford diesel com     I have
the AIC and it is very handy for running the engine at a higher rpm to keep
the A/C operating better.

Enjoy your new toy!


----- Original Message -----
From: <Alevinson aol.com>
To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 8:37 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] Got my Excursion--lots of questions!


> Hello,
> Picked up our 2001 Excursion Limited 4x4 PSD this weekend.  What an
> incredible vehicle.  As you can imagine, we absolutely love it!!  I have
> several questions that I hope someone can help me with.  Thanks in
Advance:
>
> 1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an
average
> (unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
> minutes.  Is this overkill?
>
> 2.  Any advice on where to get a cargo mat & mud flaps?  Ford supposedly
> stopped selling the ones they made for the 2000 model with no new ones
> available yet.
>
> 3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?  I'm
> not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.
>
> 4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is it
> reusable?
>
> 5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm
trying
> to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any brands
to
> recommend?
>
> Thanks for you help with these questions.
>
> Alex
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:48:18 -0700

> 1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an
average
> (unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
> minutes.  Is this overkill?
I usually like to idle the engine for about 1 minute.  This lets the turbo
slow down enough to recieve lubrication on shut down.  Unless I've been
pulling a trailer or really pushing it hard, I'm not quite as worried about
it though.
As for warm up, when its cold outside I may let it warm up for a minute or
two (maybe 5) to get the oil warm enough and defrost the windows.  On other
days, unless I am pulling a load, I usually let the oil pressure come up
before I move.  I usually drive it pretty easy for a couple of miles until
the temp gauge starts to come up.  If I plan to be pulling a load, I try to
let it warm up for about 5 minutes.

> 3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?  I'm
> not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.
#1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
highway vehicle.  #2 Diesel can be had in summer and winter blends.  As long
as you are buying fuel from a reputable station, their supplier should have
a pretty close tab on what blends of gelling additives are needed for each
time of the year and be ready for any drastic changes in temperature.  But
even the quality fueling centers have problems.  We had a very cold spell a
couple of years ago and the place my company buys fuel from got caught with
their pants down.  Every one of the trucks in our fleet would not run due to
the gelled fuel.

> 5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm
trying
> to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any brands
to
> recommend?
I wouldn't see a need unless you were using it in a PTO application.
Jason
'69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
'96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke E4OD


----- Original Message -----
From: <Alevinson aol.com>
To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 8:37 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] Got my Excursion--lots of questions!


> Hello,
> Picked up our 2001 Excursion Limited 4x4 PSD this weekend.  What an
> incredible vehicle.  As you can imagine, we absolutely love it!!  I have
> several questions that I hope someone can help me with.  Thanks in
Advance:
>
> >
> 2.  Any advice on where to get a cargo mat & mud flaps?  Ford supposedly
> stopped selling the ones they made for the 2000 model with no new ones
> available yet.
>
>
> 4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is it
> reusable?
>
>
> Thanks for you help with these questions.
>
> Alex
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

From: "Rick Russell" <r.russell sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Idle control
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:39:17 -0600

I have used the electronic idle control on the powerstrokes, but I would
like to know what I am to use to increase the idle on my 86 6.9L banks
turbo'd engine. I understand that hooking up a 12 V source in to the idle
solenoid is not an option because it also turns on full advance . Is there a
way to do this with a switch or am I doomed to a manual cable?
-----Original Message-----
From: Rich May <doom460 hotmail.com>
To: perf-list ford-trucks.com <perf-list ford-trucks.com>;
superduty-list ford-trucks.com <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>;
97up-list ford-trucks.com <97up-list ford-trucks.com>
Date: Sunday, September 10, 2000 2:09 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] 5.4 Banks power pack


>Has anyone installed a Banks Power setup on a 5.4? I am looking to do this
>and was wondering about the overall gain of power versus the $$. Also, what
>has anyone found to be the best bang for the buck for this motor (exhaust,
>k&n, etc...)?
>Thanks in advance
>
>Rich May
>_________________________________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.hotmail.com.
>
>Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
>http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://profiles.msn.com.
>
>==========================================================
>To unsubscribe:
>http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
>Please remove this footer when replying.
>


------------------------------

From: "Neil Plocek" <nplocek jps.net>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:49:22 -0700

"#1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
highway vehicle."

??????  Never heard of that before.  It is not illegal in CA.and if it is
available here it should be legal anywhere.  Detroit Diesel recommends it
for the old two stroke engines for truck and busses,



----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 9:48 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!


> > 1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an
> average
> > (unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
> > minutes.  Is this overkill?
> I usually like to idle the engine for about 1 minute.  This lets the turbo
> slow down enough to recieve lubrication on shut down.  Unless I've been
> pulling a trailer or really pushing it hard, I'm not quite as worried
about
> it though.
> As for warm up, when its cold outside I may let it warm up for a minute or
> two (maybe 5) to get the oil warm enough and defrost the windows.  On
other
> days, unless I am pulling a load, I usually let the oil pressure come up
> before I move.  I usually drive it pretty easy for a couple of miles until
> the temp gauge starts to come up.  If I plan to be pulling a load, I try
to
> let it warm up for about 5 minutes.
>
> > 3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?
I'm
> > not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.
> #1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
> highway vehicle.  #2 Diesel can be had in summer and winter blends.  As
long
> as you are buying fuel from a reputable station, their supplier should
have
> a pretty close tab on what blends of gelling additives are needed for each
> time of the year and be ready for any drastic changes in temperature.  But
> even the quality fueling centers have problems.  We had a very cold spell
a
> couple of years ago and the place my company buys fuel from got caught
with
> their pants down.  Every one of the trucks in our fleet would not run due
to
> the gelled fuel.
>
> > 5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm
> trying
> > to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any
brands
> to
> > recommend?
> I wouldn't see a need unless you were using it in a PTO application.
> Jason
> '69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
> '96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke E4OD
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <Alevinson aol.com>
> To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
> Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 8:37 PM
> Subject: [superduty-list] Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
>
>
> > Hello,
> > Picked up our 2001 Excursion Limited 4x4 PSD this weekend.  What an
> > incredible vehicle.  As you can imagine, we absolutely love it!!  I have
> > several questions that I hope someone can help me with.  Thanks in
> Advance:
> >
> > >
> > 2.  Any advice on where to get a cargo mat & mud flaps?  Ford supposedly
> > stopped selling the ones they made for the 2000 model with no new ones
> > available yet.
> >
> >
> > 4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is it
> > reusable?
> >
> >
> > Thanks for you help with these questions.
> >
> > Alex
> > ==========================================================
> > To unsubscribe:
> > http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> > Please remove this footer when replying.
> >
> >
>
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:24:45 -0700

#1 Diesel is dyed red.  It may be different elsewhere (I don't know why),
but the #1 pumps here are marked "off road use only" and are usually
separated from the regular diesel fuel.  Since the big increase in fuel
prices, the DOT has been really checking truck tanks for the #1 (because
there is no highway tax on #1 so it's cheaper).  If they find it, a large
fine can be imposed.  It's technically illegal for auto diesel use as well.
They have a right to check your tanks, but it probably wouldn't happen.
Winter blend is usually a mixture of #1 and #2 along with some anti-gel
additives for the cold weather.  The reason that Detroit (and many other
Diesel manufacturers) recommend the #1 fuel is that it has a high sulfur
content and is an excellent lubricator for injector pumps, o-rings, nozzles
and unit injectors.  The downside to high sulfur is the supposed increased
emissions output.
Jason
'69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
'96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke E4OD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Plocek" <nplocek jps.net>
To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 9:49 PM
Subject: [superduty-list] Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!


> "#1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
> highway vehicle."
>
> ??????  Never heard of that before.  It is not illegal in CA.and if it is
> available here it should be legal anywhere.  Detroit Diesel recommends it
> for the old two stroke engines for truck and busses,
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
> To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
> Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 9:48 PM
> Subject: [superduty-list] Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
>
>
> > > 1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an
> > average
> > > (unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
> > > minutes.  Is this overkill?
> > I usually like to idle the engine for about 1 minute.  This lets the
turbo
> > slow down enough to recieve lubrication on shut down.  Unless I've been
> > pulling a trailer or really pushing it hard, I'm not quite as worried
> about
> > it though.
> > As for warm up, when its cold outside I may let it warm up for a minute
or
> > two (maybe 5) to get the oil warm enough and defrost the windows.  On
> other
> > days, unless I am pulling a load, I usually let the oil pressure come up
> > before I move.  I usually drive it pretty easy for a couple of miles
until
> > the temp gauge starts to come up.  If I plan to be pulling a load, I try
> to
> > let it warm up for about 5 minutes.
> >
> > > 3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?
> I'm
> > > not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.
> > #1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
> > highway vehicle.  #2 Diesel can be had in summer and winter blends.  As
> long
> > as you are buying fuel from a reputable station, their supplier should
> have
> > a pretty close tab on what blends of gelling additives are needed for
each
> > time of the year and be ready for any drastic changes in temperature.
But
> > even the quality fueling centers have problems.  We had a very cold
spell
> a
> > couple of years ago and the place my company buys fuel from got caught
> with
> > their pants down.  Every one of the trucks in our fleet would not run
due
> to
> > the gelled fuel.
> >
> > > 5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm
> > trying
> > > to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any
> brands
> > to
> > > recommend?
> > I wouldn't see a need unless you were using it in a PTO application.
> > Jason
> > '69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
> > '96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke E4OD
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: <Alevinson aol.com>
> > To: <superduty-list ford-trucks.com>
> > Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 8:37 PM
> > Subject: [superduty-list] Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
> >
> >
> > > Hello,
> > > Picked up our 2001 Excursion Limited 4x4 PSD this weekend.  What an
> > > incredible vehicle.  As you can imagine, we absolutely love it!!  I
have
> > > several questions that I hope someone can help me with.  Thanks in
> > Advance:
> > >
> > > >
> > > 2.  Any advice on where to get a cargo mat & mud flaps?  Ford
supposedly
> > > stopped selling the ones they made for the 2000 model with no new ones
> > > available yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > 4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is
it
> > > reusable?
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks for you help with these questions.
> > >
> > > Alex
> > > ==========================================================
> > > To unsubscribe:
> > > http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> > > Please remove this footer when replying.
> > >
> > >
> >
> > ==========================================================
> > To unsubscribe:
> > http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> > Please remove this footer when replying.
> >
> >
>
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:01:36 -0400
From: Ken Payne <kpayne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: ADMIN: Paying attention?

The bottom of each message says
"==========================================================
To unsubscribe:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
Please remove this footer when replying."

Not only are the footers being left in place, people are quoting
a quote to a quote to a quote.... I'm asking everyone, for the
sake of bandwidth to trim the footer and reduce excessive quoting.

Thanks,
Ken Payne
Admin, Ford Truck Enthusiasts



------------------------------

From: DanBrotzman <no1windo frontiernet.net>
Subject: Auxiliary 6 spd. trans. cooler
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:41:00 -0500

I am ready to install an auxiliary spin-on oil filter for my 99.5 F350 4X4 6 speed manual transmission. Can someone tell me if it makes any difference which transmission oil cooler line I tap into when I add the spin-on filter for the trans. oil? The filter came with rubber hose, can I cut the steel cooler line with a tubing cutter, then slightly flare the ends of the steel line, slide the rubber hose on and clamp the rubber hose, and call it good? Locating the filter head is not a problem at all.

Dan - WI




-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
-- Type: application/ms-tnef



------------------------------

From: "Mike Miller" <mikemilr blackfoot.net>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:33:11 -0600


:
: > 3.  Do any of you actually run #1 Diesel in the winter instead of #2?
I'm
: > not even sure if I can find #1 here in Missouri.
: #1 Diesel is for off road use only.  It is illegal to use it in an on
: highway vehicle.  #2 Diesel can be had in summer and winter blends.

#1diesel is not illegal for on road use. What is illegal for on road use is
red dyed diesel - the hiway tax has not been paid on that. You shouldn't
need to worry about having to use #1 or winter blend until the temp gets to
about 10 below.  What happens is the fuel gels and turns to parafin. It then
clogs the fuel filter. Warming the fuel will solve the problem, but the fuel
filter must be changed. Alot of people here in Montana that still have dual
tanks keep one tank with #2 and one tank with #1 in the wintertime.


------------------------------

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:54:39 -0700
From: johny <johny netapp.com>
Subject: Re: Got my Excursion--lots of questions!

> 1.  How long to you warm up & cool down your PSD'd typically after an average
> (unloaded, no trailer) trip?  We've been trying to cool down for 5-10
> minutes.  Is this overkill?

Unloaded it's mostly overkill. Loaded to GVWR, 5-10 minutes is not out of
thequestion. As others have noted,  if you are slowly cruising off the highway,
or
in  a parking lot, the EGT temps will be very close to 300F.  That should be
your target or lower temp for shutoff.

Consider a EGT guage, and or a Transmission temp guage as well.

Also see www.dieselpage.com (DIS) and www.ford diesel com for parts and
additional info.

Depending on how cold an area you live in, consider plugging the engine in
perhaps 1-2 hours before you plan on starting the engine. (there should be
a plug near the front bumper, on the drivers side for the block heater.)
Consider 30F-40F about the temp range you might want to do this.

> 4.  When you replace the fuel filter do you replace the O-ring or is it
> reusable?
>

replace it. see DIS above for great prices on fuel filters, or see your
localnavistar dealer. Ford prices are very high.

Oil filters can be had for under $10 at walmart, and dino oil of delo 400
or rotella is a good bet.

Consider adding a drain line to the fuel bowl, so you don't spill diesel all
over the block when you drain the water/separator.

> 5.  How many of your PSD owners have auxiliary idle controllers?  I'm trying
> to decide if I need one.  Approximately how much do they cost?  Any brands to
> recommend?
>

I have one on my 99 F350 SD pickup. At minimum it's a real nice digitaltach. I
bought it with the excuse that I might actually hang something off the PTO.
It has a nice battery charge setup.

Right now, it's mostly a cool toy.

Cost about $170 (??) when I ordered the truck. Buying the unit after the fact, is
as high
as $400 plus (or more). You could talk the dealer into selling it to you at cost.

Short of that, check out the above sites, and
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.intellidog.com/dieselmann/home.html

If you are new to diesel, hang on to your wallet. You may be suprised at
all the performance add ons you can spend your money on :-).
Engine chips, propane, etc...
It's pretty exciting.

Have fun, I'm very impressed with the engine/truck.

-john


------------------------------

From: tripp specwarnet.net
Subject: Re: SuperDuty Jack/Crowbar - Owner beware! ....


To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts

Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here to register.
If you are already registered, you can login here.

If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.




Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Jobs

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.