Return-Path:
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 04:46:51 -0700 (MST)
From: owner-fordtrucks-small-digest ListService.net (fordtrucks-small-digest)
To: fordtrucks-small-digest ListService.net
Subject: fordtrucks-small-digest V2 #36
Reply-To: fordtrucks-small ListService.net
Sender: owner-fordtrucks-small-digest ListService.net


fordtrucks-small-digest Wednesday, February 4 1998 Volume 02 : Number 036



=======================================================================
Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2
Visit our web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To unsubscribe, send email to:
fordtrucks-small-digest-request listservice.net
with the word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. For help, send
email to the same address with the word "help" in the body of the
message.
=======================================================================
In this issue:

Re: Gas Mileage ["Bill A'Hearn" ]
98 Ranger Off Road [qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)]
98 Ranger Off Road [KNBD87D prodigy.com (MR JOSH J TENNEY)]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [mark fitzgerald ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [Ernie Hannig ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road ["Bryce" ]
Explorer questions [shoman p3.net]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [Thom Cheney ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [EdDSP aol.com]
Re: Gas Mileage [Uri Blumenthal ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [mark fitzgerald ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [Diana Slyter ]
Re: 98 Ranger Off Road [Diana Slyter ]
Re: Re: Rear-Anti-Lock light sending unit [BubbaBlake aol.com]
Explorer as tow vehicle [ballardr worldnet.att.net (Dick Ballard)]

=======================================================================

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 08:22:09 -0800
From: "Bill A'Hearn"
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage

My wife gets between 17-18 mpg in our 97 Explorer XLT (5.0 V8). About
1/3rd of her daily mileage is highway, 1/3 is stop-n-go fwy and 1/3
streets.

Bill A'Hearn
1988 Ranger SuperCab 2.9 V6
1997 Explorer XLT 5.0 V8

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 2/2/98, at 8:31 PM, Uri Blumenthal wrote:

>Roberson, John says:
>> Can someone please tell me their actual gas mileage experience of a
>> SOHC V6 automatic vs. an 8 cylinder automatic?
>> Is there a dramatic difference?
>
>I'm getting between 16 and 17 mpg, with my brand new Explorer EB
>(SOHC V6, 5AT). About 1500 miles...
>
>I hope the mileage will improve with age somewhat. (:-)
>--
>Regards,
>Uriuri watson.ibm.com
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>+---------Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2--------+
>| Send posts to fordtrucks-small listservice.net, |
>| List removal information is on the web site. |
>+---------- Visit Our Web Site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ ----------+

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:02:25 -0500
From: qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)
Subject: 98 Ranger Off Road

Has anybody bought a 98 Ranger 4x4 with the Off Road Package yet?
My salesman has one coming in for me this week, and according to the invoice, it
only has 235's. Do the 98's even offer the 265's anymore? I know that the
truck I'm looking at has the flareside box, and I don't know if I've ever seen
any flaresides with the 265's. But I know I'm not paying $395 extra for an Off
Road package that gives me a sticker and better shocks.

Maybe somebody knows something about the " 16" Chrome Tri-Spoke" wheels that are
supposed to be on my rig too. Never saw them...have no clue what they could be.

Help me out guys!


Mike in Michigan
96 Explorer 4x4 Sport
97 F-150 SC 4x4 ORP

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:20:12, -0500
From: KNBD87D prodigy.com (MR JOSH J TENNEY)
Subject: 98 Ranger Off Road

The "Off-Road" package on '98 Rangers give you painted front/rear
bumper, painted grille, fog lights, the decal, Off-Road shocks, 3.73
axle ratio, P235/70R16 tires, and 16" wheels. From what I've seen,
the tri-spoke wheels look identical to the ones on Eddie Bauer
Explorers.

Josh

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:47:58 -0500
From: qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

Josh, where did you get your info from? I looked in the brochure, but there has
to be a misprint. If you look under tires and wheels, there is no such thing as
a 235/70R15. But there IS a 265/75R15 and a 235/75R15.

As far as wheels, the Eddie Bauer ones were the only ones I could think of, I
just can't picture them on a Ranger. Especially without their meaty 255's and
exaggerated fenders. Have you seen this? I know that the wheel that is
supposed to be in this package is the 16" polished aluminum wheel, but
supposedly it will not be available until later, that is whey they are borrowing
the Explorer wheel.

How will a chrome wheel hold up as opposed to an aluminum wheel? Expecially
trudging through our salt infested winters.....?

Okay, now what is the definition of "painted bumpers?" This is different than
color keyed, right? If I get a red truck, It will have a molded black bumpers
and grille?

Mike

> From: KNBD87D prodigy.com (MR JOSH J TENNEY)
> Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:20:12, -0500
>
> The "Off-Road" package on '98 Rangers give you painted front/rear
> bumper, painted grille, fog lights, the decal, Off-Road shocks, 3.73
> axle ratio, P235/70R16 tires, and 16" wheels. From what I've seen,
> the tri-spoke wheels look identical to the ones on Eddie Bauer
> Explorers.
>
> Josh
> +---------Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2--------+
> | Send posts to fordtrucks-small listservice.net, |
> | List removal information is on the web site. |
> +---------- Visit Our Web Site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ ----------+

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:51:34 -0800 (PST)
From: mark fitzgerald
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

sorry guys..i guess i don't consider Ford's "off road" package worth
much when it comes to leaving the pavement except in all but the most
mild of situations. First of all, those tires won't get you much of
anywhere..whether or not they have those trick looking 16" rims which
by the way will get scratched all to hell as soon as you find the
first mudhole. Secondly, yes it is a plus that the axles have 3.73
gears but when coupled with open differentials it makes for a no-go
sled when in wet or off camber positions. Speaking of the axles, you'd
think Ford might at least put a real axle in the front to create a
strong foundation for an "off road" package. That's
right...newsflash...the dana 28 just doesn't cut it. I'd like to see a
dana 44 in there complete with a locker. But of course then they'd
have to switch back over to locking hubs instead of this new yuppie
styled push-button system with an automatic front end. As for stiffer
shocks, well, most of us would do better with a KYB High Pressure Gas
Adjust or something to that effect. This route would not only be
cheaper but also comes complete with a lifetime guarantee on the
shocks. Ford's new 98 Ranger "off road" is nothing more than an "on
road" vehicle able to handle a few larger potholes while still sending
you to the shop every 200 miles for a front end alignment. Lastly, if
it's just the sticker that turns you on, we have a great shop up here
that'll make you a sticker if you're of the "all show, no go" frame of
mind. Now that i'm off my soapbox....:)

Wheel Hard,
Fitzy
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:21:55 -0500
From: qzl0st tpc.natp.gmeds.com (EI - Michael Ioco)
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

I'd have to agree with you in some respects. I by no means am looking for a
truck for rock crawling, mudding, or even severe off roading. I can't afford to
pay 20K for a truck and let it eat dirt like that right now. It might see some
sloppy fields,some snow if we're lucky, or some sand dunes, but it's biggest
enemy will be our infamous potholes here in Michigan. I'd step into the F-150
if I was looking for anything more.

My truck will indeed be an "on road" all show type of deal. The 4x4 sticker does
nothing for me, and I'm not going to pay $395 for that and some supposed "heavy
duty shocks." Even if this truck is a dog off-road, it still looks awesome and
the 265's I'm craving are just the icing on the cake.

I value your opinion and knowledge, but before anybody else get's too fired up,
keep in mind what my intentions of this truck are. It's a daily driver clocking
over 2000 miles a month. The reason I want the 4x4 is to make it through the
winters care-free, and for all intensive puprposes the ORP is just an appearance
package.

Any comments/suggestions regarding my first questions geared toward this arena
would be appreciated.

Mike in Michigan

96 Ford Explorer 4x4
97 F-150 SC 4x4 ORP


> From: mark fitzgerald
> Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road
> To: fordtrucks-small ListService.net

> sorry guys..i guess i don't consider Ford's "off road" package worth
> much when it comes to leaving the pavement except in all but the most
> mild of situations. First of all, those tires won't get you much of
> anywhere..whether or not they have those trick looking 16" rims which
> by the way will get scratched all to hell as soon as you find the
> first mudhole. Secondly, yes it is a plus that the axles have 3.73
> gears but when coupled with open differentials it makes for a no-go
> sled when in wet or off camber positions. Speaking of the axles, you'd
> think Ford might at least put a real axle in the front to create a
> strong foundation for an "off road" package. That's
> right...newsflash...the dana 28 just doesn't cut it. I'd like to see a
> dana 44 in there complete with a locker. But of course then they'd
> have to switch back over to locking hubs instead of this new yuppie
> styled push-button system with an automatic front end. As for stiffer
> shocks, well, most of us would do better with a KYB High Pressure Gas
> Adjust or something to that effect. This route would not only be
> cheaper but also comes complete with a lifetime guarantee on the
> shocks. Ford's new 98 Ranger "off road" is nothing more than an "on
> road" vehicle able to handle a few larger potholes while still sending
> you to the shop every 200 miles for a front end alignment. Lastly, if
> it's just the sticker that turns you on, we have a great shop up here
> that'll make you a sticker if you're of the "all show, no go" frame of
> mind. Now that i'm off my soapbox....:)
>
> Wheel Hard,
> Fitzy

> +---------Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2--------+
> | Send posts to fordtrucks-small listservice.net, |
> | List removal information is on the web site. |
> +---------- Visit Our Web Site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ ----------+

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:47:53 -0600
From: Ernie Hannig
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

Mike:

For 20K or so, you'll have a nice truck without the off-road package. You
can get the 265s (15-inch rims) as an option (about a hundred dollars extra,
give or take). I've got a 98 4x4 extended cab, XLT package (with the 265's,
no off-road package) and, like you, don't really do that much off-road. As a
daily driver, it's a solid ride and reasonably comfortable. Go for the 4.0
engine. I've got the 5 speed automatic (so far, so good..... my first
automatic in a long time, and it's pretty smooth).

Good luck

At 04:21 PM 2/3/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd have to agree with you in some respects. I by no means am looking for a
>truck for rock crawling, mudding, or even severe off roading. I can't
afford to
>pay 20K for a truck and let it eat dirt like that right now. It might see
some
>sloppy fields,some snow if we're lucky, or some sand dunes, but it's biggest
>enemy will be our infamous potholes here in Michigan. I'd step into the F-150
>if I was looking for anything more.
>
>My truck will indeed be an "on road" all show type of deal. The 4x4 sticker
does
>nothing for me, and I'm not going to pay $395 for that and some supposed
"heavy
>duty shocks." Even if this truck is a dog off-road, it still looks awesome
and
>the 265's I'm craving are just the icing on the cake.
>
>I value your opinion and knowledge, but before anybody else get's too fired
up,
>keep in mind what my intentions of this truck are. It's a daily driver
clocking
>over 2000 miles a month. The reason I want the 4x4 is to make it through the
>winters care-free, and for all intensive puprposes the ORP is just an
appearance
>package.
>
>Any comments/suggestions regarding my first questions geared toward this arena
>would be appreciated.
>
>Mike in Michigan
>
>96 Ford Explorer 4x4
>97 F-150 SC 4x4 ORP
>

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:46:17 -0500
From: "Bryce"
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

> From: mark fitzgerald
> To: fordtrucks-small listservice.net
> Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road
> Date: Tuesday, February 03, 1998 3:51 PM
>
> sorry guys..i guess i don't consider Ford's "off road" package worth
> much when it comes to leaving the pavement except in all but the most
> mild of situations.

Hey, it sucks, but that's what sells...if more than 1% of the 4x4's on the
road ever hit the trail, they might make something trail worthy...

> First of all, those tires won't get you much of
> anywhere..whether or not they have those trick looking 16" rims which
> by the way will get scratched all to hell as soon as you find the
> first mudhole.

My 15x7 alloy wheels look fine on my '97 after numerous mud holes, streams,
and trail rides...

> Secondly, yes it is a plus that the axles have 3.73
> gears but when coupled with open differentials it makes for a no-go
> sled when in wet or off camber positions.

A LSD is optional...I've got one with my 8.8inch with 3.37:1 ratio gears...

> Speaking of the axles, you'd
> think Ford might at least put a real axle in the front to create a
> strong foundation for an "off road" package. That's
> right...newsflash...the dana 28 just doesn't cut it.

I thought they quit using the Dana 28 IFS in the fron in '89...the newer
ones have Dana 35's...I know my '97 does, but the '98s might have a new
setup...

> I'd like to see a
> dana 44 in there complete with a locker. But of course then they'd
> have to switch back over to locking hubs instead of this new yuppie
> styled push-button system with an automatic front end.

I'm all for the Dana 44, and I can take or leave the auto hubs...they
haven't broken on mine yet...They'll be replaced with manuals if they ever
do break, though.

> As for stiffer
> shocks, well, most of us would do better with a KYB High Pressure Gas
> Adjust or something to that effect. This route would not only be
> cheaper but also comes complete with a lifetime guarantee on the
> shocks.

Agreed...they could pop for some quality shocks...

> Ford's new 98 Ranger "off road" is nothing more than an "on
> road" vehicle able to handle a few larger potholes while still sending
> you to the shop every 200 miles for a front end alignment.

Yes, but would you really want to buy a truck that was "all-the-way" when
you got it??? The cost would be astronomical (simply because they would
charge it on specialty vehicles) and isn't fixing up your truck (and I
don't mean fixing it after you break something) half the fun???

> Lastly, if
> it's just the sticker that turns you on, we have a great shop up here
> that'll make you a sticker if you're of the "all show, no go" frame of
> mind.

I'll keep it simple with my FTE sticker...

>Now that i'm off my soapbox....:)

I'm also climing down now...
Bryce
Bryce's 4xFord Ranger Page
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.geocities.com/baja/2995

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 16:54:06 -0500
From: shoman p3.net
Subject: Explorer questions

Looking into buying a 1995 Explorer Limited 33,000 miles
loaded with every option price is $20,995 firm..is this a good price?
I did notice some micro checking in the paint is this a warranty item?
Are paint jobs still a 6yr/60,000 mile warranty from ford?
Joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 14:14:29 -0800
From: Thom Cheney
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

Bryce wrote:

>
> Hey, it sucks, but that's what sells...if more than 1% of the 4x4's on the
> road ever hit the trail, they might make something trail worthy...
>

true true true. If every 4X4 that was sold spent 25% of it's life
offroad, the trails would be like rush hour every day of the week.

T. Cheney
crossing my fingers that most people still don't want to get dirty out
in the "wilderness"

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:08:34 EST
From: EdDSP aol.com
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

In a message dated 98-02-03 13:01:27 EST, you write:


My salesman has one coming in for me this week, and according to the invoice,
it
only has 235's. Do the 98's even offer the 265's anymore? I know that the
truck I'm looking at has the flareside box, and I don't know if I've ever
seen
any flaresides with the 265's. But I know I'm not paying $395 extra for an
Off
Road package that gives me a sticker and better shocks.

We ordered a 98 extended cab with the Off Road package. Coming in next week
(yahoo!). Brochure shows the 265s as an option, but the Off Road specifies
"235/70R16SL OWL all-terrain tires".

>> Maybe somebody knows something about the " 16" Chrome Tri-Spoke" wheels
that are supposed to be on my rig too. Never saw them...have no clue what
they could be.

The demo vehicle I test drove had the chrome wheels. They're not like the tri-
spoke wheels you see on cars...instead they're three wide spokes, and I
believe they're steel. The one we ordered comes with polished 5-spoke aluminum
directionals that look exactly like Explorer wheels except in 16" size. The
Ranger brochure shows the wheels. Personally, I like the aluminum wheels
better. I think your's is going to have the aluminums also, because the tri-
spokes are basically a temporary option until Ford recieves the aluminums.

BTW what color did you order yours in, and is it two-tone?

- -Ed



------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:09:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Uri Blumenthal
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage

> >I'm getting between 16 and 17 mpg, with my brand new Explorer EB
> >(SOHC V6, 5AT). About 1500 miles...

I think I should qualify the data: 1/2 streets + 1/2 hilly highway.
- --
Regards,
Uriuri watson.ibm.com
- -=-=-=-=-=-=-


------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:47:21 -0800 (PST)
From: mark fitzgerald
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

> Hey, it sucks, but that's what sells...if more than 1% of the 4x4's
on the
> road ever hit the trail, they might make something trail worthy...
> My 15x7 alloy wheels look fine on my '97 after numerous mud holes,
streams,
> and trail rides...
> A LSD is optional...I've got one with my 8.8inch with 3.37:1 ratio
gears...
> I thought they quit using the Dana 28 IFS in the fron in '89...the
newer
> ones have Dana 35's...I know my '97 does, but the '98s might have a
new
> setup...
> I'm all for the Dana 44, and I can take or leave the auto hubs...they
> haven't broken on mine yet...They'll be replaced with manuals if
they ever
> do break, though.
> Agreed...they could pop for some quality shocks...
> Yes, but would you really want to buy a truck that was "all-the-way"
when
> you got it??? The cost would be astronomical (simply because they
would
> charge it on specialty vehicles) and isn't fixing up your truck
(and I
> don't mean fixing it after you break something) half the fun???
> I'll keep it simple with my FTE sticker...


> Bryce
> Bryce's 4xFord Ranger Page
> http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.geocities.com/baja/2995

So many good points. I just feel that by calling it an "off road"
package it could use quite a bit of beef. They might have converted
over to the front dana 35, however i do still believe it is ifs, and
not solid. yuck. unreliable and weak. as for the rims, being factory
rims, they're not going to be cheap. especially since they are just
coming out and on top of that aluminum's not all that great in some
situations but does save considerable weight. But ya, building up my
truck was probably the best thing i ever did. Had a great time doing
it and the guys from Ford helped out a lot. As for the rear axle, i
upgraded to a 9 inch from my 7.5 because of the 302 i put in under the
hood. if they're starting to come with 8.8's, all the power to them.
glad they're beefing it up. now if we could only get them to stop
using oversized sheetmetal on some of the brackets.:)

fitzy
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:22:20 -0600 (CST)
From: Diana Slyter
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

The 98 brochure says that the OR package comes with 235/70-16 tyres on the
4 road wheels and a "temporary spare". The OR package Rangers I have seen
on the lot did have a $200 discount on the OR package.

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dianas __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
dianas primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
/ / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, EI - Michael Ioco wrote:

>
> Has anybody bought a 98 Ranger 4x4 with the Off Road Package yet?
> My salesman has one coming in for me this week, and according to the invoice, it
> only has 235's. Do the 98's even offer the 265's anymore? I know that the
> truck I'm looking at has the flareside box, and I don't know if I've ever seen
> any flaresides with the 265's. But I know I'm not paying $395 extra for an Off
> Road package that gives me a sticker and better shocks.
>
> Maybe somebody knows something about the " 16" Chrome Tri-Spoke" wheels that are
> supposed to be on my rig too. Never saw them...have no clue what they could be.
>
> Help me out guys!
>
>
> Mike in Michigan
> 96 Explorer 4x4 Sport
> 97 F-150 SC 4x4 ORP
> +---------Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2--------+
> | Send posts to fordtrucks-small listservice.net, |
> | List removal information is on the web site. |
> +---------- Visit Our Web Site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ ----------+
>

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:40:45 -0600 (CST)
From: Diana Slyter
Subject: Re: 98 Ranger Off Road

Amen. The OR package is pretty much a badge. What the Ranger OR really
needs is the sohc V6, lockable diffs front, rear, and center, bash plates
for everything important. Also a beefier front end roviding more ground
clearance without a lift kit. The boy racers deserve at least this much...

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dianas __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
dianas primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
/ / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, mark fitzgerald wrote:

> sorry guys..i guess i don't consider Ford's "off road" package worth
> much when it comes to leaving the pavement except in all but the most
> mild of situations. First of all, those tires won't get you much of
> anywhere..whether or not they have those trick looking 16" rims which
> by the way will get scratched all to hell as soon as you find the
> first mudhole. Secondly, yes it is a plus that the axles have 3.73
> gears but when coupled with open differentials it makes for a no-go
> sled when in wet or off camber positions. Speaking of the axles, you'd
> think Ford might at least put a real axle in the front to create a
> strong foundation for an "off road" package. That's
> right...newsflash...the dana 28 just doesn't cut it. I'd like to see a
> dana 44 in there complete with a locker. But of course then they'd
> have to switch back over to locking hubs instead of this new yuppie
> styled push-button system with an automatic front end. As for stiffer
> shocks, well, most of us would do better with a KYB High Pressure Gas
> Adjust or something to that effect. This route would not only be
> cheaper but also comes complete with a lifetime guarantee on the
> shocks. Ford's new 98 Ranger "off road" is nothing more than an "on
> road" vehicle able to handle a few larger potholes while still sending
> you to the shop every 200 miles for a front end alignment. Lastly, if
> it's just the sticker that turns you on, we have a great shop up here
> that'll make you a sticker if you're of the "all show, no go" frame of
> mind. Now that i'm off my soapbox....:)
>
> Wheel Hard,
> Fitzy
> _________________________________________________________
> DO YOU YAHOO!?
> >
> +---------Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Ranger, Explorer & Bronco 2--------+
> | Send posts to fordtrucks-small listservice.net, |
> | List removal information is on the web site. |
> +---------- Visit Our Web Site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ ----------+
>

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:11:19 EST
From: BubbaBlake aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Rear-Anti-Lock light sending unit

Are you certain this unit is defective? My light went out when I bled the
system.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 06:58:06 GMT
From: ballardr worldnet.att.net (Dick Ballard)
Subject: Explorer as tow vehicle

Anybody tow a travel trailer with a Ford Explorer (or Mercury....


To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts

Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here to register.
If you are already registered, you can login here.

If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.




Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Jobs

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.