pre48-list-digest Monday, May 31 1999 Volume 02 : Number 049
Ford Truck Enthusiasts - 1947 and Older trucks and vans
Visit our web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To unsubscribe, send email to:
with the words "unsubscribe pre47-list-digest" in the body of the
In this issue:
FTE Pre48 - ADMIN: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 03:09:00 -0400
From: Ken Payne
Subject: FTE Pre48 - ADMIN: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Ford Truck Enthusiasts is pleased to announce the following:
1. A new International Ford truck club, the Association of
Ford Truck Enthusiasts, has been formed. This club is an
independent non-profit club that has a license agreement
with Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. to provide services
for its members.
The club has many benefits:
Lots of web space provided for the members (5 or 10 meg
per member). List archives on ZIP disk or CDROM, window
sticker, keyword notification on the web classifieds
(someone types in what you're looking for and you get
email notification), picture classifieds, t-shirt, email
address, product discounts, pictorial posting privilages,
private bulletin board, private web site, private club
email list and a member travel list.
Go to the web site for more information.
2. New chat. This chat engine should knock your socks off!
No registration is required, very easy to use and incredibly
feature packed. This chat should address all the complaints.
3. New bulletin board system. This system is a professional,
fast, feature packed system. The old BBS will be archived
for about a month or so on the site for reference to old
4. The classifieds will accept pictures for club members.
5. The entire look of the web site has been updated. Those who
have beta'd it have had very positive feedback.
6. SPEED. The web site should be much faster. We're on a new
7. New articles added to the web site Tech Articles.
8. Over 40 trucks added to the web pictorial.
9. 15 new links added to the web site links.
10. Completely updated events guide.
11. A few photos from the 21st Annual Pigeon Forge F100 Supernationals
are on the site. More will appear later.
95% of the new site is complete and a few minor additions will be
added over the course of the week.
Let me know what you think and please report any problems.
Admin, Ford Truck Enthusiasts
== FTE: Uns*bscribe and posting info http://www.ford-trucks.com/faq.html
End of pre48-list-digest V2 #49
+- Ford Truck Enthusiasts - 1947 and Older trucks and vans -----------+
| Send posts to pre48-list ford-trucks.com, |....
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.