Received: with LISTAR (v1.0.0; list perf-list); Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:35:01 -0500 (EST)
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:35:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Ford Truck Enthusiasts List Server <listar ford-trucks.com>
To: perf-list digest users <listar ford-trucks.com>
Reply-to: perf-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: perf-list Digest V2000 #193
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Performance, Hot-Rod and Custom
Truck Mailing List
Visit our web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com
To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe perf-list" in the subject of the
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 13:23:09 -0500
From: Ken Payne <kpayne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: CLUB Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Ford Truck Enthusiasts is pleased to announce an all new club for
its members: Club FTE
Club FTE was created in order to help the enthusiast go beyond the
typical Internet automotive community experience.
1. Provide its members with added benefits (listed later in this
2. Facilitate both on-line and off-line participation on a local,
national and international level.
3. Support the interests of our members in a friendly atmosphere.
4. Preserve the Ford truck, van and SUV hobby and tradition.
5. Provide club sponsored activities.
6. Provide public awareness.
7. Communicate issues of concern to its members.
1. FTE T-Shirt (optional)
2. FTE Bumper sticker.
3. Group Purchase Discounts (first group purchase will be
announced later this week)
4. Your own web site featuring:
20 megabytes of web space, no banner ads, online web page
editor, no knowledge of HTML is required to edit pages,
template based page designer for new users, user insertable
page counter and guestbook, users can upload their own files
via their web browser, create page templates for users to
select from, upload and edit HTML files online, comprehensive
user guide, tutorial and context sensitive help. Advanced
features include support for tables, META tags and style
5. Access to members only section of the message boards.
6. Your web site listed in a membership site guide.
7. Submission of your web site to major search engines.
8. Email account. This is a POP email account, you can use the
email software of your choice and will not have to use web
based email. You have a choice of the following domain names:
9. Quarterly Newsletter
10. Subscription to a member's only e-mail list. This e-mail list
is used to supply SEMA legislative alerts, club announcements,
11. Listing in the member and truck registry.
12. Membership card.
13. Special privileges at the FTE Cruise-In (being planned at this
14. Local chapter registries and web sites, complete with message
15. More features are planned and will be added as membership grows.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.