Please do not repost, forward or otherwise publish messages
contained in these archives without consent from the respective
author(s). These archives may not, in whole or part, be stored on
any public retrieval system (FTP, web, gopher, newsgroup, etc.) by
individuals or companies, without consent of the respective authors.

Received: with LISTAR (v0.128a; list 97up-list); Tue, 02 May 2000 19:50:33 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:50:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ford Truck Enthusiasts List Server ford-trucks.com>
To: 97up-list digest users ford-trucks.com>
Reply-to: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: 97up-list Digest V2000 #65
Precedence: bulk

==========================================================
Ford Truck Enthusiasts 1997 and Newer Truck Mailing
List(Use the Small Chassis List for Rangers, Explorers,
Aerostars and Bronco IIs.

Visit our web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com

To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
message.
==========================================================

------------------------------------
97up-list Digest Mon, 01 May 2000 Volume: 2000 Issue: 065

In This Issue:
Re: You may want to check yours...
Belts, pulley, tensioners
Re: Help!!
Re: You may want to check yours...
Re: Belts, pulley, tensioners
Re: New Purchase Inquiry
Re: New Purchase Inquiry
ADMIN: Harley-Davidson F-150
Re: New Purchase Inquiry
Re: Help and RE: 7pin
trany problem i think
Re: New Purchase Inquiry
Re: trany problem i think
Re: New Purchase Inquiry
ADMIN: Ford launches vehicle campaign to improve

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Mark Browning" hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: You may want to check yours...
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 12:02:45 EDT

Hey Pete,

I have a Ford F-150 and the belt is worn and there is some belt residue on
the pully, thats what i thought till i went to the dealership.. they are the
ones who told me that the hard you drive or heavy load towing will cause the
belts to slip a liitle and cause the belt to burn. plus the mechanic told me
that ford trucks newer models
have not so good factory belts and pull to start and would recommend
changing them to the after market accessory that is needed for your trucks
perpose.. goodluck..


>From: "Pete Calabrese" banet.net>
>Reply-To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
>To: <97up-list ford-trucks.com>
>Subject: [97up-list] You may want to check yours...
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:32:46 -0400
>
>Well Friday I was getting ready to leave work and I noticed a nice puddle
>under my new 2000 PSD. I opened the hood to see that anti-freeze was
>spitting out of the side of the thermostat housing and all over one of the
>alum. brackets.
>
>I got home and cleaned the mess and tightened the pipe plug on the driver's
>side of the housing (it was pretty loose!!!). Problem solved...I also
>noticed that the uppder idler pulley seemed to have something on it, but it
>won't come off - also the belt seems to be wearing rather quickly (probably
>due to the pulley unless the material on the pulley is part of the belt).
>Wondering if the anti-freeze could have eaten away at the belt when it was
>spraying....
>
>Interesting for a truck with under 4000 miles on it....
>
>___________________________________________________________________
>1991 Mustang LX Coupe 347 : 12.14 112 No NOS yet! : 3240w/driver
>493RWHP/582RWTQ Griggs, Wilwood, NOS : 11.64 121.53 A few years back...
>Hudson Valley 5.0 #00 Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club 924EM
> http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.snkypete.com
>1993 Taurus SHO:LPM, C&L : 1998 SeaDoo XPLimited - Coffman equipped!
>2000 F-350 CrewCab Powerstroke Lariat LE Dually
>
>==========================================================
>To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
>the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
>message.
>

________________________________________________________________________


------------------------------

From: "Erik Marquez" alaska.com>
Subject: Belts, pulley, tensioners
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:55:35 -0800

Has anybody else had repetitive belt, tensioner, idle pulley wear problems?
I had the idle pulley replaced under warranty about 4k mi ago, the truck
(F350, 97, PSD, CC, 4x4) has 39k mi on it now ...yes yes yes, just out of
warranty:-( I have no problem with replacing the tensioner myself, just want
to know if this is a systematic problem with the PSD's

Thanks

Erik Marquez
97 F350 CC PSD 4X4
bronco78 alaska.com
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.home.gci.net/~bronco78
Home of the BB decal



------------------------------

From: jmann living.com
Subject: Re: Help!!
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:46:19 -0500

You said a dealer replaced the speed sensor. If this was an engine speed
sensor the repair may have gone bad. And I believe some repairs are
guaranteed for as long as "YOU" own the vehicle.

Also, if you reported the problem before the warranty was up, and it was
investigated without resolution, it, again, may still be covered. Do you
still have the paper work from when you first reported the problem.

Investigate the Lemon Laws in your state. Sometimes a persistent unresolved
problem can be grounds for the replacement of the vehicle. But it's rare.

Finally, one of the fastest responses I've ever received from a manufacturer
(VW) after being told by a dealer and Customer Service for the auto maker,
was when I filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Burrow. Once
the record was on file and the auto maker was notified, I received a call
within about 2 to 3 days from a Customer Service supervisor the basically
asked, "What do we need to do to resolve this problem". In this case VW
"replaced" both front interior door panels, hardware and all.

Aaron, MAKE them fix the problem.

Joe
Austin, TX.



-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Martin [mailto:martinaa hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 8:39 PM
To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: [97up-list] Help!!

I have a 99 superduty with the v-10, automatic, 4x4. A while
ago I described
my problem, which was that the speedometer would drop to
0mph, the ABS light
would come on, the cruise control would disengage, and the
engine rpms would
rise a small amount (to maintain the same speed). Also,
transmission shift
points would occur at higher rpms and the shift would be
much firmer. This
would generally happen for only short periods, after which
everything would
return to normal. I brought the truck in to a dealership
which basically
said it was an intermittant electrical problem and they
couldn't do anything
about it. A second dealership replaced a speed sensor, which
had no apparent
effect on the symptoms, and then replaced a computer module,
which cured the
problem for about a month. Now the problem is recurring and
I think the
dealership I am working with is about out of ideas.

Another problem has also surfaced recently. One evening when
I started my
truck its idle speed was around 3,000 rpms instead of just
under 1,000 where
it normally is. I shut the truck off and checked for a stuck
throttle but
found nothing. I restarted the truck several times and
worked the throttle
without any effect. Finally I shifted into drive and the
idle
characteristics returned to normal. Now, several weeks
later, it is doing
the oposite. The truck will not idle without some light
pressure on the gas
pedal. If I come to a stop sign it will kill immediately if
I don't keep my
right foot on the gas. I could adjust the hard stop for the
throttle but it
seems to me that would be attempting to treat the symtoms
without dealing
with the underlying problem.

Any insight into any of the above problems would be greatly
appreciated.
By the way, my truck now has 38,000 miles (out of warranty,
are these things
programmed to self destruct????)

Thanks,
Aaron

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.hotmail.com

==========================================================
To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
message.

------------------------------

From: "Pete Calabrese" banet.net>
Subject: Re: You may want to check yours...
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:14:01 -0400

Interesting....I haven't towed yet :) I loaded it down once with a good
supply of bricks/top soil for a ~10 mile drive...other than that, almost
100% highway mileage right now averaging about 70mph.

Think I'll try to clean the pulley and look into getting a Goodyear belt...

Thanks for the tip!

___________________________________________________________________
1991 Mustang LX Coupe 347 : 12.14 112 No NOS yet! : 3240w/driver
493RWHP/582RWTQ Griggs, Wilwood, NOS : 11.64 121.53 A few years back...
Hudson Valley 5.0 #00 Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club 924EM
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.snkypete.com
1993 Taurus SHO:LPM, C&L : 1998 SeaDoo XPLimited - Coffman equipped!
2000 F-350 CrewCab Powerstroke Lariat LE Dually

-----Original Message-----
From: 97up-list-bounce ford-trucks.com
[mailto:97up-list-bounce ford-trucks.com]On Behalf Of Mark Browning
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 12:03 PM
To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: [97up-list] Re: You may want to check yours...


Hey Pete,

I have a Ford F-150 and the belt is worn and there is some belt residue on
the pully, thats what i thought till i went to the dealership.. they are the
ones who told me that the hard you drive or heavy load towing will cause the
belts to slip a liitle and cause the belt to burn. plus the mechanic told me
that ford trucks newer models
have not so good factory belts and pull to start and would recommend
changing them to the after market accessory that is needed for your trucks
perpose.. goodluck..


>From: "Pete Calabrese" banet.net>
>Reply-To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
>To: <97up-list ford-trucks.com>
>Subject: [97up-list] You may want to check yours...
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:32:46 -0400
>
>Well Friday I was getting ready to leave work and I noticed a nice puddle
>under my new 2000 PSD. I opened the hood to see that anti-freeze was
>spitting out of the side of the thermostat housing and all over one of the
>alum. brackets.
>
>I got home and cleaned the mess and tightened the pipe plug on the driver's
>side of the housing (it was pretty loose!!!). Problem solved...I also
>noticed that the uppder idler pulley seemed to have something on it, but it
>won't come off - also the belt seems to be wearing rather quickly (probably
>due to the pulley unless the material on the pulley is part of the belt).
>Wondering if the anti-freeze could have eaten away at the belt when it was
>spraying....
>
>Interesting for a truck with under 4000 miles on it....
>
>___________________________________________________________________
>1991 Mustang LX Coupe 347 : 12.14 112 No NOS yet! : 3240w/driver
>493RWHP/582RWTQ Griggs, Wilwood, NOS : 11.64 121.53 A few years back...
>Hudson Valley 5.0 #00 Poughkeepsie Sports Car Club 924EM
> http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.snkypete.com
>1993 Taurus SHO:LPM, C&L : 1998 SeaDoo XPLimited - Coffman equipped!
>2000 F-350 CrewCab Powerstroke Lariat LE Dually
>
>==========================================================
>To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
>the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
>message.
>

________________________________________________________________________

==========================================================
To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
message.



------------------------------

From: "Mark Browning" hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Belts, pulley, tensioners
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 13:20:31 EDT

I had my idle pully replace and my tensioner replaced to after warranty it
happened at 76000km im starting to get nervous on what else would go
wrong... Ford F-150


>From: "Erik Marquez" alaska.com>
>Reply-To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
>To: <97up-list ford-trucks.com>
>Subject: [97up-list] Belts, pulley, tensioners
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:55:35 -0800
>
>Has anybody else had repetitive belt, tensioner, idle pulley wear problems?
>I had the idle pulley replaced under warranty about 4k mi ago, the truck
>(F350, 97, PSD, CC, 4x4) has 39k mi on it now ...yes yes yes, just out of
>warranty:-( I have no problem with replacing the tensioner myself, just
>want
>to know if this is a systematic problem with the PSD's
>
>Thanks
>
>Erik Marquez
>97 F350 CC PSD 4X4
>bronco78 alaska.com
>http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.home.gci.net/~bronco78
>Home of the BB decal
>
>
>==========================================================
>To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
>the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
>message.
>

________________________________________________________________________


------------------------------

From: "GARY GADWA" ruralnetwork.net>
Subject: Re: New Purchase Inquiry
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:58:07 -0600

I'm relatively new to this list.......been on the 80-96 list since the early
days of the list.

My inquiry is: I'm right in the process of ordering a 2000 F250 4x4 XLT
Supercab with the
V10, Manual 5 Speed and 3.73 gears wondering if any List serve members have
any specific words of wisdom, advice or other valuable considerations for a
FORDAHolic about to bite the bullet.

Appreciate your comments,

Gary Gadwa
1991 F250HD 4x4 Supercab
1996 Explorer
1931 Model A Victoria

Stanley, Idaho


------------------------------

From: DJBurry aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 20:33:37 EDT
Subject: Re: New Purchase Inquiry

RE: Ordering a new truck.... I found it very good value to order the Crew Cab
verses the Super Cab. It only costs about $800 more and the resale on the
Crew Cabs is very high. The Super Cabs are a dime a dozen in the secondary
market. Any reason you not ordering a Power Stroke? If you live in Idaho
and travel the mountains pulling trailer, there is nothing better. You will
live the torque and fuel mileage. I have owned 2 Power Strokes and love
them. I am a certified "MotorHead".... Good luck in whatever you do...Dave
Burry - Denver..

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 22:23:13 -0400
From: Ken Payne ford-trucks.com>
Subject: ADMIN: Harley-Davidson F-150

Two new press releases are on the web site:

"Ford of Canada announces production details, pricing for Harley-Davidson F-150 pickup"

"Patricia Reid named new manager of Ford's Ontario Truck Plant"

Both are available on the top-left of the main site screen.

Ken Payne
Admin, Ford Truck Enthusiasts



------------------------------

From: RSnovi aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 01:11:00 EDT
Subject: Re: New Purchase Inquiry

In a message dated 5/1/00 3:55:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ggadwa ruralnetwork.net writes:


what the hec are you doing ordering a V10 and a STICK, yeesh! i owned way too
many gas trucks already. GO Diesel and auto, you are looking at a truck
relatively similar to mine and also if you don't have to go in a lot of tight
places get the TT mirrors I almost run over all kinds of imports on the road,
sport mirrors have a hec of a blind spot. 3.73 feels like a decent gear to
me on the road.

RS

<<
I'm relatively new to this list.......been on the 80-96 list since the early
days of the list.

My inquiry is: I'm right in the process of ordering a 2000 F250 4x4 XLT
Supercab with the
V10, Manual 5 Speed and 3.73 gears wondering if any List serve members have
any specific words of wisdom, advice or other valuable considerations for a
FORDAHolic about to bite the bullet.

Appreciate your comments,

Gary Gadwa
1991 F250HD 4x4 Supercab
1996 Explorer
1931 Model A Victo >>

------------------------------

From: davesomers worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Help and RE: 7pin
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 07:57:14 -0400

Just reading last week's mail and I have a little info. First for Aaron
Martin:
I have a 99 F350DRW PSD automatic 4x4 that experienced a similar problem to
yours. I would stop at a stop light, and when I would go again, the
speedometer would not move, all shifting was very late, OD light would
flash. This would continue until I stopped, turned the key off, then
started again. (but it would return later).
Took it to the dealer who read a problem code and after consulting with
Ford on the phone, changed the ABS computer. Apparently the printed info
from Ford wasn't enough for them to figure it out, so the mechanic had to
call. This all took place about 3 months ago, 10K miles on truck. Luckily
it was under warranty, because he spent all day on it. Can't help on the
hi idle (PSDs are completely different there)
Now for trailer wiring:
When I ordered my 99, there were two trailer packages: one was just the
class IV receiver, and the other was the "Trailer Tow", which included
extra cooling up front (not sure but think it was the trans cooler), larger
electrics (battery or alt - PSD meant this didn't change), and the 7-wire
harness. If you didn't order that, you only got the flat 4wire and it
wasn't isolated from the truck wiring. The 7wire is nice because the
trailer wires are all fused separately from the truck, so if the trailer
shorts out when you back the boat into the water :), the truck lights are
still working. Also adding an electric brake controller is plug and play.
(If you find a good mounting spot). Early 99's did not include the plug,
and the bundle is a little short to actually make it to the preferred
mounting points, but with 00's the wires got longer and the plug leaves the
factory in the glove compartment. (Some dealers will connect it as part of
prep) Seems some people want the 6/5/4pin to match their trailer.
Dave Somers


------------------------------

From: "Mark Browning" hotmail.com>
Subject: trany problem i think
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:44:42 EDT


Hi i have a 99 Ford F-150 and 4.2L. Ok the problem is that when i
accelerated the rpms would go way up and the truck felt like it was in
neutral.(while driving) then i would release the gas and re-apply it and its
fine did anyone else have this similair problem??? i have it a the dealers
right now and te want to charge me a $#$ load of cash to check it. and i
was wondering if anyone out there has a solution to my problem... as well as
that my wipers go off by them selves some times... if anyone can help me it
would be greatly apprecated. thanks

________________________________________________________________________


------------------------------

From: George Rigney wsnelson.com>
Subject: Re: New Purchase Inquiry
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 07:55:01 -0500

Dear Gary,

We've been extremely pleased with the V-10 in my wife's truck. The heaviest
load we've carried was 2200 pounds of dirt and cement (in the bed) and the
engine didn't appear to struggle, even when going uphill.

The crew cab is terrific! My wife and I have driven around with three large
adults in the back and everyone was comfortable. We got the short bed (~7')
because the wheel base was shorter; in test drives, the short bed crew cab
was easier to handle than the long bed. You have to drop the tailgate when
carrying plywood or sheetrock, but the boards don't extend beyond the
tailgate.

We ordered "carpet delete" and got a rubber flooring with a texture similar
to Rhino-lining. It has the same sound-deadening pad as the carpet, so it's
just as quiet. No worrying about spills.

Speaking of Rhino-lining, I highly recommend it. Nothing slides, and the
stuff is damn near indestructible.

Automatic versus stick is a personal preference. I always go auto.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Best regards,
George
1974 Gran Torino Elite 351W
1984 LTD Crown Victoria 302
1999 F250 SD CC V10

-----Original Message-----
From: RSnovi aol.com [mailto:RSnovi aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 12:11 AM
To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: [97up-list] Re: New Purchase Inquiry


In a message dated 5/1/00 3:55:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ggadwa ruralnetwork.net writes:


what the hec are you doing ordering a V10 and a STICK, yeesh! i owned way
too
many gas trucks already. GO Diesel and auto, you are looking at a truck
relatively similar to mine and also if you don't have to go in a lot of
tight
places get the TT mirrors I almost run over all kinds of imports on the
road,
sport mirrors have a hec of a blind spot. 3.73 feels like a decent gear to
me on the road.

RS

<<
I'm relatively new to this list.......been on the 80-96 list since the
early
days of the list.

My inquiry is: I'm right in the process of ordering a 2000 F250 4x4 XLT
Supercab with the
V10, Manual 5 Speed and 3.73 gears wondering if any List serve members have
any specific words of wisdom, advice or other valuable considerations for a
FORDAHolic about to bite the bullet.

Appreciate your comments,

Gary Gadwa
1991 F250HD 4x4 Supercab
1996 Explorer
1931 Model A Victo >>
==========================================================
To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
message.



------------------------------

From: "Christian Bagley" hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: trany problem i think
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:53:34 EDT

Is your truck still under warranty? If so, they should not charge you
anything to look at it. If they do want to charge you, tell them you will
go somewhere else. As for your truck problems, I don't know what could be
causing your acceleration problem but the wiper problem is common in many
F150's, I think it is the switch that is in the steering column that goes
bad. Mine really acts up when I have it on intermittant and turn on my turn
signal or when I hit a bump, I just havn't had it fixed yet.

Chris


>From: "Mark Browning" hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
>To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
>Subject: [97up-list] trany problem i think
>Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:44:42 EDT
>
>
>Hi i have a 99 Ford F-150 and 4.2L. Ok the problem is that when i
>accelerated the rpms would go way up and the truck felt like it was in
>neutral.(while driving) then i would release the gas and re-apply it and
>its
>fine did anyone else have this similair problem??? i have it a the dealers
>right now and te want to charge me a $#$ load of cash to check it. and i
>was wondering if anyone out there has a solution to my problem... as well
>as
>that my wipers go off by them selves some times... if anyone can help me it
>would be greatly apprecated. thanks
>

________________________________________________________________________


------------------------------

Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:25:04 -0500
From: Stan Wright hpcisp.com>
Subject: Re: New Purchase Inquiry

I also like the 'carpet delete' option. The black rubberized flooring is nice
looking and easy to clean. Another option I like is the cab steps. I had to
buy my truck off the lot, and these are two options I wouldn't have considered
if I'd ordered the truck. Now that I have them I'm glad I do.

George Rigney wrote:

> Dear Gary,
>
> We've been extremely pleased with the V-10 in my wife's truck. The heaviest
> load we've carried was 2200 pounds of dirt and cement (in the bed) and the
> engine didn't appear to struggle, even when going uphill.
>
> The crew cab is terrific! My wife and I have driven around with three large
> adults in the back and everyone was comfortable. We got the short bed (~7')
> because the wheel base was shorter; in test drives, the short bed crew cab
> was easier to handle than the long bed. You have to drop the tailgate when
> carrying plywood or sheetrock, but the boards don't extend beyond the
> tailgate.
>
> We ordered "carpet delete" and got a rubber flooring with a texture similar
> to Rhino-lining. It has the same sound-deadening pad as the carpet, so it's
> just as quiet. No worrying about spills.
>
> Speaking of Rhino-lining, I highly recommend it. Nothing slides, and the
> stuff is damn near indestructible.
>
> Automatic versus stick is a personal preference. I always go auto.
>
> Good luck with whatever you decide.
>
> Best regards,
> George
> 1974 Gran Torino Elite 351W
> 1984 LTD Crown Victoria 302
> 1999 F250 SD CC V10
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: RSnovi aol.com [mailto:RSnovi aol.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 12:11 AM
> To: 97up-list ford-trucks.com
> Subject: [97up-list] Re: New Purchase Inquiry
>
> In a message dated 5/1/00 3:55:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> ggadwa ruralnetwork.net writes:
>
> what the hec are you doing ordering a V10 and a STICK, yeesh! i owned way
> too
> many gas trucks already. GO Diesel and auto, you are looking at a truck
> relatively similar to mine and also if you don't have to go in a lot of
> tight
> places get the TT mirrors I almost run over all kinds of imports on the
> road,
> sport mirrors have a hec of a blind spot. 3.73 feels like a decent gear to
> me on the road.
>
> RS
>
> <<
> I'm relatively new to this list.......been on the 80-96 list since the
> early
> days of the list.
>
> My inquiry is: I'm right in the process of ordering a 2000 F250 4x4 XLT
> Supercab with the
> V10, Manual 5 Speed and 3.73 gears wondering if any List serve members have
> any specific words of wisdom, advice or other valuable considerations for a
> FORDAHolic about to bite the bullet.
>
> Appreciate your comments,
>
> Gary Gadwa
> 1991 F250HD 4x4 Supercab
> 1996 Explorer
> 1931 Model A Victo >>
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
> the words "unsubscribe 97up-list" in the subject of the
> message.
>
> ==========================================================
> To unsubscribe, send email to: listar....


To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts

Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here to register.
If you are already registered, you can login here.

If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.




Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Jobs

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.