Received: with LISTAR (v0.129a; list 61-79-list); Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:55:00 -0500 (EST)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:55:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Ford Truck Enthusiasts List Server <listar ford-trucks.com>
To: 61-79-list digest users <listar ford-trucks.com>
Reply-to: 61-79-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: 61-79-list Digest V2000 #333
Precedence: list

==========================================================
Ford Truck Enthusiasts 1961-1979 Truck  Mailing  List

Visit our  web site: http://www.ford-trucks.com

To unsubscribe, send email to: listar ford-trucks.com with
the words "unsubscribe 61-79-list" in the subject  of  the
message.
==========================================================

------------------------------------
61-79-list Digest Mon, 13 Nov 2000 Volume: 2000  Issue: 333

In This Issue:
Re: emissions
D 60
Re: supercab
Re: supercab
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Mail Order
Re: Mail Order
Re: Mail Order
OEM MIRRORS
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Re: Brake HELP!
Water In The Oil
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Re: D 60
Re: Water In The Oil
Re: D60
Re: Water In The Oil
Re: Grant steering wheel

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Randy Cannon" <rcannon ussynthetic.com>
Subject: Re: emissions
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:02:47 -0700

Thanks for the links.  Actually, I broke down today and paid dealer's price
for the AIR tube I need (part is obsolete, but dealer located one).  I tried
partsvoice.com earlier, and got results, but still dealer's prices.  I just
tried the GreenSales link for the fun of it, but no luck.  Cool site,
though.

-----Original Message-----

Yo Randy:

If you have the Ford part number, you can search for it on PartsVoice
(http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.partsvoice.com).  If it's been obsoleted for a while, you could
also
try Green Sales Co. (http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.GreenSalesCompany.com).  Green Sales
specializes
in obsolete Ford parts.

Good luck.

Dave R (M-block devotee)


=============================================================
To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
Please remove this footer when replying.


------------------------------

From: "Azie L. Magnusson" <maggie11 HiWAAY.net>
Subject: D 60
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:05:34 -0600


Don G. writes:  >>That is one of the things I like about the early D 60s.  all I have
to do is remove the wheel and the drum comes off without touching the
hub.  :)  Down side is that it is only 2" wide<<

Are you saying that the hub on the early D 60's comes off like a 9" FOMOCO rear..
Do the lug nuts hold them on also??  I'm not familiar with these, so how early are they??
Earliest D 60's I've been around is in the mid 70's I suppose..

Azie Magnusson
Ardmore, Al.


------------------------------

From: "Serian" <serian mailandnews.com>
Subject: Re: supercab
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:17:29 -0500

> Cool cool...  I've seen a few not bad deals... Hey BTW just outta
curiosity,
> did they make extended cabs on the F series in the 70s?  I've never seen
> one...

Yeop ... I have a 1976 F250 Supercab with bench-style rear
seat in my yard here.



------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:27:10 -0800
From: "John MacNamara" <jmacnamara zhone.com>
Subject: Re: supercab

I have a 78 F250 4X4

John

Serian wrote:

> > Cool cool...  I've seen a few not bad deals... Hey BTW just outta
> curiosity,
> > did they make extended cabs on the F series in the 70s?  I've never seen
> > one...
>
> Yeop ... I have a 1976 F250 Supercab with bench-style rear
> seat in my yard here.
>
> =============================================================
> To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.


------------------------------

From: "Bill Beyer" <bbeyer pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: D 60
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:00:39 -0800

There are semi floating Dana 60s as well as full floaters. This one sounds
like a semi floater.

/// Friends help you move...Real friends help you move bodies \\

----- Original Message -----
From: "Azie L. Magnusson" <maggie11 HiWAAY.net>
To: <61-79-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 1:05 PM
Subject: [61-79-list] D 60


>
> Don G. writes:  >>That is one of the things I like about the early D 60s.
all I have
> to do is remove the wheel and the drum comes off without touching the
> hub.  :)  Down side is that it is only 2" wide<<
>
> Are you saying that the hub on the early D 60's comes off like a 9" FOMOCO
rear..
> Do the lug nuts hold them on also??  I'm not familiar with these, so how
early are they??
> Earliest D 60's I've been around is in the mid 70's I suppose..
>




------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:36:15 -0800
From: Don Grossman <duckdon mac.com>
Subject: Re: D 60

>There are semi floating Dana 60s as well as full floaters. This one sounds
>like a semi floater.

It's a full floater.  Up until 64? I think used a removable drum.
Drawback like I said was that they are only 12x2" wide brakes.
Probably fine if you never carry heavy loads but still give more
stopping power than the 11x2" on the 1/2 ton.

Laters
--
Don Grossman
duckdon mac.com

------------------------------

From: "Paul Johnson" <pauljohn nortelnetworks.com>
Subject: Mail Order
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:05:25 -0600

A quick question which probably has about a million answers.  I'm looking
for a good, highly recommended, cheap, reliable, www parts order place.  One
place I came across recently was wrenchhead.com.  Anybody have any
experience with them?  In particular, to my fellow Canadians on the list,
any Canadian resources for this?
Regarding a recent list topic, Dana 60 axle nuts, I recently went through
the hardships of trying to find a socket to fit the nuts on my '68 250.
Most of the parts places had a 2-9/16 socket, but from what I saw, this
appeared to fit back to about 1972 or so.  On mine, the size was 2-3/8.
Went to lots of places trying to find a socket this size but with a thin
enough wall to fit.  Also had to be a six-point socket.  Eventually found
one at an industrial supply place (Ackland-Grainger) I think made by a
company called ATC(??)  A good time was had by all....

Paul
1968 Mercury 250 Camper Special
1970 Bronco Pick-up
1986 AMC Eagle (new family vehicle!)
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS AWD Turbo




------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:02:08 -0700
From: Dave Oneal <dave davesmonsterpit.com>
Subject: Re: Mail Order

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from wrenchead.com they are pretty
reliable, I dont know about the Canada part.
At 04:05 PM 11/13/00 -0600, you wrote:
>A quick question which probably has about a million answers.  I'm looking
>for a good, highly recommended, cheap, reliable, www parts order place.  One
>place I came across recently was wrenchhead.com.  Anybody have any
>experience with them?  In particular, to my fellow Canadians on the list,
>any Canadian resources for this?
>Regarding a recent list topic, Dana 60 axle nuts, I recently went through
>the hardships of trying to find a socket to fit the nuts on my '68 250.
>Most of the parts places had a 2-9/16 socket, but from what I saw, this
>appeared to fit back to about 1972 or so.  On mine, the size was 2-3/8.
>Went to lots of places trying to find a socket this size but with a thin
>enough wall to fit.  Also had to be a six-point socket.  Eventually found
>one at an industrial supply place (Ackland-Grainger) I think made by a
>company called ATC(??)  A good time was had by all....
>
>Paul
>1968 Mercury 250 Camper Special
>1970 Bronco Pick-up
>1986 AMC Eagle (new family vehicle!)
>1991 Isuzu Impulse RS AWD Turbo
>
>
>
>=============================================================
>To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
>Please remove this footer when replying.

Dave

http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.davesmonsterpit.com


------------------------------

From: "Bill Beyer" <bbeyer pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Mail Order
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:21:47 -0800

Probably OTC, Owatonna Tool Company (http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.otctools.com/) They make a
lot of the specialty tools for Fords as well as other makes. We used to buy
their tools at the dealership I worked for.

/// Friends help you move...Real friends help you move bodies \\

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Johnson" <pauljohn nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'Ford Truck List'" <61-79-list ford-trucks.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 2:05 PM
Subject: [61-79-list] Mail Order


> Regarding a recent list topic, Dana 60 axle nuts, I recently went through
> the hardships of trying to find a socket to fit the nuts on my '68 250.
> Most of the parts places had a 2-9/16 socket, but from what I saw, this
> appeared to fit back to about 1972 or so.  On mine, the size was 2-3/8.
> Went to lots of places trying to find a socket this size but with a thin
> enough wall to fit.  Also had to be a six-point socket.  Eventually found
> one at an industrial supply place (Ackland-Grainger) I think made by a
> company called ATC(??)  A good time was had by all....




------------------------------

From: "rich" <richth exis.net>
Subject: OEM MIRRORS
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:18:43 -0500



> From: "Southerland, Rich" <rsouther alldata.com>
A week or two ago, someone asked about swapping newer Ford mirrors onto our
old trucks and wondering if they would work and how they mounted> There are
the two screws visible from the outside.  They screw into inserts which are
attached to the outer skin

This question may have already been answered.  These inserts that allow you
to thread a bolt in to the door skin or any sheet metal are called
"rivnuts".   They work a heck of a lot better than sheet metal screws.

Rich


------------------------------

From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
Subject: Re: D 60
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:23:47 -0800

There were some semi floating 60s (5 lug) that had removable drums.  I
haven't seen a full floating Dana 60 that the brake drum came off without
pulling the hub.
Jason
'69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
'96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke
"As fast as necessary, as slow as possible"



------------------------------

From: JUMPINFORD aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:14:38 EST
Subject: Re: D 60

In a message dated 11/13/2000 9:11:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
derrar internetcds.com writes:


> There were some semi floating 60s (5 lug) that had removable drums.  I
> haven't seen a full floating Dana 60 that the brake drum came off without
> pulling the hub.
>

I dont know what the first year was, but my dads 88 E-350 has a HD Dana 60
with drums that come off with out pullin the axle.  Really comes in handy
with that brake eatin truck.  Might be the same with the F-seies of the same
year, so it might help you F-250 owners out there.  I havent seen a Dana 70
like that yet, but if I do, Im grabbin it for Tweety.

Darrell & Tweety

------------------------------

From: "Jason Derra" <derrar internetcds.com>
Subject: Re: D 60
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:46:07 -0800

Its not a 10.25"?  I haven't seen a Dana 60 in the rear of a van or a pickup
since the really early 80's.
Jason
'69 Bronco 5.0 HO EFI, NP435
'96 F250 Ext Cab 4WD Powerstroke
"As fast as necessary, as slow as possible"


> I dont know what the first year was, but my dads 88 E-350 has a HD Dana 60
> with drums that come off with out pullin the axle.  Really comes in handy
> with that brake eatin truck.  Might be the same with the F-seies of the
same
> year, so it might help you F-250 owners out there.  I havent seen a Dana
70
> like that yet, but if I do, Im grabbin it for Tweety.
>
> Darrell & Tweety
> =============================================================
> To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.
>
>


------------------------------

From: JUMPINFORD aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:34:39 EST
Subject: Re: D 60


In a message dated 11/13/2000 9:33:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
derrar internetcds.com writes:


> Its not a 10.25"?  I haven't seen a Dana 60 in the rear of a van or a pickup
> since the really early 80's.
> Jason
>

Yup, Dana 60 HD, stamped right on the cover.

Darrell & Tweety



------------------------------

From: Aeroape82 aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:25:51 EST
Subject: Re: Brake HELP!

Got one or two in the garage if interested.  Contact off line if you want.


Glenn in NY.

Aeroape82 aol.com

------------------------------

From: Gary Pope <pope.gary transplatinum.com>
Subject: Water In The Oil
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:37:32 -0600

Hi,

I am new to the list and wanted to say hi.
I got my 67' F100 on Friday, she's a little bit sorry looking and needs a
lot of work. It's going to be a long project for me, which I am looking
forward to working on.  The truck has a 352 V8 with a 3 speed manual
transmission.

My immediate problem is that there appears to be water getting into the oil.
There is a white sludge appearing on the dip stick and out of the rocker
breathers.
A white steamy smoke is coming out the exhausts.

Any ideas what the problem might be and what would be my steps to resolving
it.
I am assuming that the engine won't last long if I run it like this.
I need to do the repair as cheap as possible as my cash flow is about
exhausted for now. An engine rebuild would not be possible at this time.

Thanks,
Gary Pope
Smyrna, TN




------------------------------

From: "Nichols, Josh" <Josh.Nichols svseeds.com>
Subject: Re: D 60
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:47:39 -0800

Ford didn't use the Dana 60 in the F-series after I think 85.  After that
it's all 10.25" Ford rears.  Much better anyway and all of them have drums
that will pull right off.

Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: JUMPINFORD aol.com [mailto:JUMPINFORD aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 9:15 PM
To: 61-79-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: [61-79-list] Re: D 60


In a message dated 11/13/2000 9:11:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
derrar internetcds.com writes:


> There were some semi floating 60s (5 lug) that had removable drums.  I
> haven't seen a full floating Dana 60 that the brake drum came off without
> pulling the hub.
>

I dont know what the first year was, but my dads 88 E-350 has a HD Dana 60
with drums that come off with out pullin the axle.  Really comes in handy
with that brake eatin truck.  Might be the same with the F-seies of the same

year, so it might help you F-250 owners out there.  I havent seen a Dana 70
like that yet, but if I do, Im grabbin it for Tweety.

Darrell & Tweety
=============================================================
To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
Please remove this footer when replying.

------------------------------

From: JUMPINFORD aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:57:50 EST
Subject: Re: D 60


In a message dated 11/14/2000 8:51:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Josh.Nichols svseeds.com writes:


> Ford didn't use the Dana 60 in the F-series after I think 85.  After that
> it's all 10.25" Ford rears.  Much better anyway and all of them have drums
> that will pull right off.
>
> Josh
>


I dont know if the E-series is different, but I know the difference between a
Dana 60 and a 10.25.  This is most definately a dana 60HD.  Anyone wants to
prove it, go ask for a diff cover gasket for a 1988 E-350 w/460 and a 9900 lb
GVW.  you will get a dana 60 Gasket.

Darrell & Tweety



------------------------------

From: "Nichols, Josh" <Josh.Nichols svseeds.com>
Subject: Re: D 60
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:05:09 -0800

Ford did a few goofy things with the E-series.  Matter of fact a newer E-350
delivery van (had the v-10 so it must of been 97 or newer?) just dropped of
some stuff here at work and it deffinetly had a full floating Dana rear.
Looked like a 60 but ouldn't tell for sure, but it definelty wasn't the
10.25.

Josh

-----Original Message-----
From: JUMPINFORD aol.com [mailto:JUMPINFORD aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:58 AM
To: 61-79-list ford-trucks.com
Subject: [61-79-list] Re: D 60



In a message dated 11/14/2000 8:51:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Josh.Nichols svseeds.com writes:


> Ford didn't use the Dana 60 in the F-series after I think 85.  After that
> it's all 10.25" Ford rears.  Much better anyway and all of them have drums
> that will pull right off.
>
> Josh
>


I dont know if the E-series is different, but I know the difference between
a
Dana 60 and a 10.25.  This is most definately a dana 60HD.  Anyone wants to
prove it, go ask for a diff cover gasket for a 1988 E-350 w/460 and a 9900
lb
GVW.  you will get a dana 60 Gasket.

Darrell & Tweety


=============================================================
To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
Please remove this footer when replying.

------------------------------

From: "Daniel Beiers" <dbeiers rmpprestress.com>
Subject: Re: Water In The Oil
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:15:21 -0700

head gaskets

-----Original Message-----
From: 61-79-list-bounce ford-trucks.com
[mailto:61-79-list-bounce ford-trucks.com]On Behalf Of Gary Pope
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:38 AM
To: '61-79-list ford-trucks.com'
Subject: [61-79-list] Water In The Oil


Hi,

I am new to the list and wanted to say hi.
I got my 67' F100 on Friday, she's a little bit sorry looking and needs a
lot of work. It's going to be a long project for me, which I am looking
forward to working on.  The truck has a 352 V8 with a 3 speed manual
transmission.

My immediate problem is that there appears to be water getting into the oil.
There is a white sludge appearing on the dip stick and out of the rocker
breathers.
A white steamy smoke is coming out the exhausts.

Any ideas what the problem might be and what would be my steps to resolving
it.
I am assuming that the engine won't last long if I run it like this.
I need to do the repair as cheap as possible as my cash flow is about
exhausted for now. An engine rebuild would not be possible at this time.

Thanks,
Gary Pope
Smyrna, TN



=============================================================
To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
Please remove this footer when replying.



------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:15:58 -0800 (PST)
From: James Oxley <joxenburger yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: D60



JUMPINFORD aol.com wrote:
>
> In a message dated 11/14/2000 8:51:07 AM Pacific
Standard Time,
> Josh.Nichols svseeds.com writes:
>
> > Ford didn't use the Dana 60 in the F-series after
I think 85.  After that
> > it's all 10.25" Ford rears.  Much better anyway
and all of them have drums
> > that will pull right off.
> >
> > Josh
> >
>
> I dont know if the E-series is different, but I know
the difference between a
> Dana 60 and a 10.25.  This is most definately a dana
60HD.  Anyone wants to
> prove it, go ask for a diff cover gasket for a 1988
E-350 w/460 and a 9900 lb
> GVW.  you will get a dana 60 Gasket.
>
> Darrell & Tweety
>
>

Since the E-series D60 has an offfset carrier, maybe
ford figured why do a new offset axle for it, just
keep the D60.

                          OX


=============================================================
> To  unsubscribe:
www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
> Please remove this footer when replying.

--
78 Bronco Custom, 400, T-18, 14 bolt/detroit/4.56,
D60/detroit/4.56, 44 boggers, 9" lift
79 Bronco XLT, 351M, C6, D60/detroit/4.10,
D448lug/Lokrite/4.10, 38.5 SX's, 4"lift
79 Bronc XLT, 351M, C6, 35 BFG AT's, 2" lift
86 Capri, turbo 5.0 (13.4 107)
90 Talon AWD turbo (12.7 104)
95 F250-460,4WD (16.9 82)



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays!
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://calendar.yahoo.com/

------------------------------

From: "Gary" <gpeters3 lni.net>
Subject: Re: Water In The Oil
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:31:14 -0800

My 67, 352 used to get water in it when it sat over the winter.  It was not
coolant, it was from outside the engine and the oil had to be drained every
spring when I began to use it.  Never did figure out where it came from.  If
you have not changed the oil since you got the truck, change the oil and
then keep an eye on it.  If it has to sit for a while go out and start it up
and let it run for 20 minutes at a time about once a week to keep the water
out of it.

Happily Totally Retired,
Michigan Pot Hole Jumping,
78 Bronco Loving, Gary :-)

> My immediate problem is that there appears to be water getting into the
oil.
> There is a white sludge appearing on the dip stick and out of the rocker
> breathers.
> A white steamy smoke is coming out the exhausts.



------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:55:35 -0600
Subject: Grant steering wheel
From: "John LaGrone" <jlagrone ford-trucks.com>

SWMBO and my son are collaborating to purchase a much desired Grant steering
wheel for Christmas. I know I need an installation kit. Is there anything I
should be aware of before I let them purchase this thing? I want a normal 4
spoke foam grip steering wheel, nothing fancy or unusual. I will probably go
with one from J.C. Whitney. It goes on Henry, of course. No cruise control,
no tilt column. I would like for the horn to work from the steering wheel
after installation.

-- John
jlagrone ford-trucks.com     <]:-) <]:-)<]:-)<]:-)<]:-)<]:-)
1979 F150 Custom, Long Wide Bed, Regular Cab, 351M, C6 (Henry)
http://www.ford-trucks.com/jlagrone/henry.home.htm
Dearborn iron rules!!!!



------------------------------

From: "gene baker" <bakergene hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Grant steering wheel
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:23:10 CST

John,
No there is nothing they ned to know except of course the year and make of
the truck and what type of steering wheel you are going to use. I have a
Grant Classic 4 spoke on my 1972 F100 and I think the installation kit is
the same for your truck. One thing though, if you want a decent horn button,
go with the billet aluminum button, the one that comes with the kit is just
a cheap plastic one.

Gene


>From: "John LaGrone" <jlagrone ford-trucks.com>
>Reply-To: 61-79-list ford-trucks.com
>To: 61-79-list ford-trucks.com
>Subject: [61-79-list] Grant steering wheel
>Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:55:35 -0600
>
>SWMBO and my son are collaborating to purchase a much desired Grant
>steering
>wheel for Christmas. I know I need an installation kit. Is there anything I
>should be aware of before I let them purchase this thing? I want a normal 4
>spoke foam grip steering wheel, nothing fancy or unusual. I will probably
>go
>with one from J.C. Whitney. It goes on Henry, of course. No cruise control,
>no tilt column. I would like for the horn to work from the steering wheel
>after installation.
>
>-- John
>jlagrone ford-trucks.com     <]:-) <]:-)<]:-)<]:-)<]:-)<]:-)
>1979 F150 Custom, Long Wide Bed, Regular Cab, 351M, C6 (Henry)
>http://www.ford-trucks.com/jlagrone/henry.home.htm
>Dearborn iron rules!!!!
>
>
>=============================================================
>To  unsubscribe:   www.ford-trucks.com/mailinglist.html#item3
>Please remove this footer when replying.
>

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://www.ford-trucks.com//lc/lc.php?action=do&link=http://profiles.msn.com.


------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:42:58 -0600
Subject: Re: Grant steering wheel
From: "John LaGrone" <jlagrone ford-trucks.com>

> John,
> No there is nothing they ned to know except of course the year and make of
> the truck and what type of steering wheel you are going to use. I have a
> Grant Classic 4 spoke on my 1972 F100 and I think the installation kit is
> the same for your truck. One thing though, if you want a decent horn button,
> go with the billet aluminum button, the one that comes with the kit is just
> a cheap plastic one.
>
> Gene

Thanks, Gene. This is the kind of info I'm looking for.

-- John
jlagrone ....


To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts

Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here to register.
If you are already registered, you can login here.

If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.




Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Jobs

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.